Ryonet RXP Aluminum UV Screen Exposure Unit - 25x36in with Compression Lid
Ryonet's 25" x 36" Aluminum Automated UV Exposure Unit with aluminum compression lid is designed to work as easily and effectively as a vacuum exposure unit for less then a third of the cost. Our design incorporates a high quality welded aluminum extrusion box into this incredibly robust and powerful exposure unit, giving you crisp images with a professional efficiency. The built-in automatic timer and automatic shut-off helps to prevent over-exposing and gives you the ability to multi-task, while Ryonet's unique aluminum compression lid creates the same positive contact pressure that a vacuum unit creates. Don't compromise quality for cost with Ryonet's UV Exposure Unit.
- Available to ship: 7-10 Days
- Weight: 78 lb
- $175 Flat Rate Shipping
- Exposes all types of photo emulsion, works best with dual cure emulsion
- Quality sturdy construction
- Exposes up to a 23" x 31" OD frame
- Optically clear tempered glass top
- Built in analog timer accurate to the second
- 3 year warranty against defective components
- Includes 3" foam insert
- 8 unfiltered high UV 30 watt spectrum blacklight lamps
- 240 watts of power
- 25" x 36" exposing area
- All electrical components are UL listed
- 115 volt (standard household current)
Chat with our experienced support staff.
Contact Our Sales Team
Send an inquiry to our sales department.
Contact Our Support Team
Send an inquiry to our support team.
Open a Help Ticket
Ryonet's Technical Support team responds to all inquiries within one hour during normal business hours and within twenty-four hours on nights/weekends/holidays.
Browse Ryonet's comprehensive resource and FAQ library.