Ergo Force Squeegee 70/90/70 Durometer - 16in
What durometer should you use?
- 60 durometer is the softest and leaves a minimal ink deposit, its great for very thin ink and water based inks.
- 70 durometer is the MOST POPULAR in the industry, its a great general purpose blade for just about everything.
- 80 durometer provides a stronger force and larger deposit for thick opaque inks.
- 70/90/70 triple durometer gives you a soft edge with a hard center for optimal control.
- Made from high tolerance machined aluminum with an anodized finish
- Modular design allows the Ergo Force squeegee to be expanded in size
- Squeegee blade holding mechanism allows for use of both sides of the squeegee blade and easy replacement
- Patent pending design allows the squeegee to excerpt more pressure while using softer blades, this gives you the best of all worlds and makes printing much easier for you
- Great for pull or push printing
The feel is AWESOME!
by Van from Echo4 Design -
Wow! This squeegee is so comfortable! I like the wooden ones, but these aluminum ones are slightly "heavier" but you actually don't feel the added weight (if that makes sense) because they're so comfy! Give it a rip....you'll like them, bet!