Epson 1430 Blackmax Film Output Printer Package w/ AccuRIP and Sep Studio - 13in
SKU: # FOKT-RIP1430SEP
Ships for $45.00 in Contiguous US
With Separation Studio and Ryonet’s Spot Process ink you can now print simulated process designs on light or dark garments consistently with outstanding results. Artwork, color separation, film output and screen making account for up to 70% of the screen printing production process, but are often the last things a screen printer will invest in or focus on. At Ryonet, we understand that without a good screen it’s impossible to create a good shirt. We want to make it easier for you to quickly make a higher quality screen and use more color than ever before. We’ve partnered with screen printing industry experts like Charlie Facini (the creator of AccuRIP and Separation Studio) to create a turn-key BlackMAX film output printer and separation system.
NOTE: Registration codes are sent Monday through Friday after order verification and approval. This can take 2-4 business hours.
Film Output and Separation Studio™Separation Studio delivers easy to achieve and accurate high-end halftone color separations for textile printers. From photographs, scans, Photoshop® files, Corel Painter® files, highly modeled illustrations and more the best tonal image color separation software is Spot Process Separation Studio.
This Package Includes
- Epson 1430 printer
- AccuRIP software (serial code, no disc)
- Separation Studio software (serial code, no disc)
- Intro to Four Color Process DVD
- Rite Film 13" x 19" pack - 50 sheets
- Rite Film 8.5" x 11" pack - 50 sheets
- Epson 1400/ 1430 chip resetter
- Epson 1400/ 1430 BlackMAX cartridge set
- Wilflex Epic Lava Black Quart
- Wilflex Epic Lava Meteor White Quart
- Wilflex Epic Fashion Base Quart
- Wilflex Epic Spot Color Quarts (Red, Blue, Gold, Purple, Green, Gray)
Epson 1430 PrinterThe Epson 1430 takes film output to the next level of performance, delivering brilliant, ultra hi-definition films as large as 13" x 19".
- Printing technology: 6-color advanced MicroPiezo inkjet technology optimized for photo printing
- Minimum ink droplet size: 1.5 picoliters
- Maximum print resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
AccuRIP™ and Separation Studio™ SoftwareAccuRIP is absolutely the best RIP on the market. The capabilities of AccuRIP will exceed your RIP expectations as it did ours! With Separation Studio and Ryonet’s Spot Process ink you can print simulated process designs on light or dark garments consistently with outstanding results.
AccuRIP works with the following Epson printers: Artisan 50, Artisan 1430, Workforce 1100 & 1110, R280, R285, R290, 1390, 1400, 1410, 1500W, R1800, R1900, R2000, R2400, R3000, T-3000, T-5000, T-7000, 3800, 3880, 4000, 4450, 4800, 4880, 4900, 7000, 7600, 7700, 7800, 7890, 7900, 9450, 9600, 9700, 9800, 9880, 9890, 9900, 10600, 11880 and PM G4500. This means that in the future when you may need a new printer or larger format you don't have to buy new software!