CCI Poly Stainless Steel Squeegee Cleaning Recirculation Tank
This unit is a great addition to any busy screen shop. Not only will it save time and cut down on the mess of ink cleanup from screens and squeegees, but it will also save you hundreds of dollars on cleaning chemicals. The re-circulating system allows for the screen wash to clean ink off squeegees and screens with ease using a cleaning brush that sprays screen wash through the brush and onto the squeegee or screen. Once the ink cleaner is used it is washed down the sink and back in to the re circulation stainless steel holding tank. In the re circulation tank the ink cleaner is filtered and then used again for future cleaning.
- Available to ship: 7-10 Days (Ships from Manufacturer)
- $150 Flat Rate Shipping Per Item
Check out Ryonet Plus Products!
- Ideal for squeegee, flood bars, small format screens and misc. parts
- Complete with air operated recirculating equipment
- Reduces expensive waste services
- Includes recoil hose and fluid brush
- Perforated basket for drainage (removable)
- Stainless steel mobile holding tank (15 gal capacity)
- Built-in filter pad tray
- Return lips to prevent unwanted back splash
- Working area dimensions: 45"W x 25"D x 10"H
- Overall dimensions: 48"W x 27"D x 55"H
- Requires 40 psi air supply
Chat with our experienced support staff.
Contact Our Sales Team
Send an inquiry to our sales department.
Contact Our Support Team
Send an inquiry to our support team.
Open a Help Ticket
Ryonet's Technical Support team responds to all inquiries within one hour during normal business hours and within twenty-four hours on nights/weekends/holidays.
Browse Ryonet's comprehensive resource and FAQ library.