CorelDRAW X7 Graphic Design Software with Training DVD
With a fresh look, new must-have tools and major feature enhancements, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7 opens up a world of new creative possibilities. We've designed several new work-spaces that reflect your natural workflow, so that everything is right where you need it, when you need it. Whether you're creating graphics and layouts, editing photos or designing websites, this complete suite of graphic design software helps you design your way.
- Available to ship: 1-3 Days
- View Shipping Availability
- Weight: 1.2 lb
- $2 Flat Rate Shipping Per Item
Check out Ryonet Plus Products!
- CorelDRAW® X7 – Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel® PHOTO-PAINT™ X7 – Image editing
- Corel® PowerTRACE™ X7 – Bitmap-to-vector tracing (included in CorelDRAW X7)
- Corel® Website Creator™* – Website design
- Corel® CAPTURE™ X7 – Screen capture tools
- Corel® CONNECT™ – Content finder
- PhotoZoom Pro 3† – Plug-in for enlarging digital images
- ConceptShare™ – Online collaboration tool
† Registration requiredSupporting Applications
- Barcode Wizard
- Duplexing Wizard
- Bitstream® Font Navigator®
- GPL Ghostscript for enhanced EPS and PS support (ZIP) – Corel's implementation source code
- 10,000 high-quality clipart and digital images
- 2,000 professional, high-resolution digital photos
- 1,000 OpenType® fonts, including premium fonts such as Helvetica®
- 350 professionally-designed templates
- 2,000 vehicle templates
- 800 frames and patterns
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit editions), Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit editions), all with latest service packs installed
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB hard disk space (for installation without content)
- Mouse, tablet or multi-touch screen
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- DVD drive
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- Internet connection required for Membership and Subscription services, installing updates and access to some features, including the Content Exchange, QR code tools and ConceptShare
Chat with our experienced support staff.
Contact Our Sales Team
Send an inquiry to our sales department.
Contact Our Support Team
Send an inquiry to our support team.
Open a Help Ticket
Ryonet's Technical Support team responds to all inquiries within one hour during normal business hours and within twenty-four hours on nights/weekends/holidays.
Browse Ryonet's comprehensive resource and FAQ library.