DIY PRINT SHOP® Original 1-Color Screen Printing Press
SKU: # PRTB-DIY11
Ships for $25.00 in Contiguous US
The DIY Starter Hobby Press is a great way to start screen printing! It's great to learn on but can also produce high quality one color prints as you advance. This press is not low quality, it can hold small and large frames and accommodate larger prints! Check out the video below to see more info on this great hobby screen printing press.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid steel and aluminum construction.
- Strong gas shock for stable and steady screen action and will support 23x31" frames!
- Cyan powder coat finish.
- 14"x14" Square Platen
- Adjustable screen tilt and off contact control.
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
DIY Press Output Specs:
- Print up to 15 shirts/ hr - 1 color logo when curing with a household iron.
- Print up to 20-25 shirts/ hr - 1 color logo when curing with a heat gun.
- Print up to 40-60 shirts/ hr - 1 color logo when curing with a flash dryer.
- Average t-shirt cost of $1.50 - $3.00/ shirt. Check out ShirtSpace.com
- Average ink cost of $0.05 - $0.15/ shirt.
- Capable of printing professional quality.
- Designed for printing smaller runs of shirts: 1-50 at one time.
- Capable of printing larger runs of shirts: 50 or more at one time with upgraded dryers.