Epson 4900 Blackmax Film Output Printer Package - 17in
The Epson 4900 system is more economical—printing larger and faster, which translates into a more efficient operation when compared to its younger brothers: the 1400 and 1100. This system comes with a full set of BlackMAX ink, 17" wide roll format WP Film and AccuRIP software that is second to none! This system includes everything you will need to print opaque films and halftones in house while getting a step up on your competition.
- Available to ship: 5-7 Days (Ships from Manufacturer)
- View Shipping Availability
- Weight: 91.7001 lb
- $125 Per Item Flat Rate Shipping
Check out Ryonet Plus Products and save on shipping!
The Epson 4900 Film Output System Includes
- Epson 4900 printer - 17" wide sheet or roll format printer - A 17" wide format gives you more functionality and allows you to print larger designs for signs and allover prints without having to tile
- Full set of BlackmMAX ink - 11 cartridges
- AccuRIP - software, crisp halftones, perfect registration
- Install disc - a must view before installing print drivers
- Rite Film - 100' of 17" wide film, fast dry time, waterproof
- USB cable - 6' USB cable
- 4 Color Process DVD - Learn how to process stellar process prints through AccuRIP
- Specialty DVD - learn to create fashionable designs that sell
- Instructions - detailed instructions and free tech support through Ryonet and AccuRIP
AccuRIP is a PostScript interpreter called a Raster Image Processor or RIP. Without PostScript it is impossible to print high-quality halftone dots on a non-PostScript inkjet printer such as an Epson. Even if your printer has PostScript, it may not be able to print halftone dots because PostScript is often just used to calibrate and balance colors on an inkjet. The Epson RIP does not print halftone dots, but AccuRIP does.
AccuRIP works with the following Epson printers: Artisan 50, Artisan 1430, Workforce 1100 & 1110, R280, R285, R290, 1390, 1400, 1410, 1500W, R1800, R1900, R2000, R2400, R3000, T-3000, T-5000, T-7000, 3800, 3880, 4000, 4450, 4800, 4880, 4900, 7000, 7600, 7700, 7800, 7890, 7900, 9450, 9600, 9700, 9800, 9880, 9890, 9900, 10600, 11880 and PM G4500. This means that in the future when you may need a new printer or larger format you don't have to buy new software.
Premium Waterproof Rite Film
Rite Film is the ultimate in waterproof positive technology. We've tested this film extensively ourselves along with several large screen printers throughout the country. The results have been outstanding. This 4 mil thick specially formulated film is ideal for optimum density, drying time, halftone shape, image clarity and longevity. Rite Film works with both pigment and dye based inks. Available only from Ryonet. Using an Epson printer for film output requires waterproof films.
Chat with our experienced support team.
Contact Our Sales Team
Send an inquiry to our sales team.
Contact Our Support Team
Send an inquiry to our support team.
Open a Help Ticket
Ryonet's Technical Support team responds to all inquiries within one hour during normal business hours and within twenty-four hours on nights/weekends/holidays.
Browse Ryonet's comprehensive resource and FAQ library.