Epson® 4900 Blackmax All Black Film Output Printer (17in wide) w/ AccuRIP Black Pearl™ Software
The 4900 professional’s solution! Due to the amazing success of the Epson 1430/1400 film output system, Ryonet is excited to offer the Epson 4900 printers. The Epson 4900 system is more economical - printing larger and faster than it’s smaller desk top counterparts, which translates into a more efficient operation when compared to non-roll devices. This system includes a total of 800ml of genuine Epson ink, 17” wide roll format Waterproof Film and AccuRIP Black Pearl™ Software. This system includes everything you need to print opaque films and halftones in house while getting a step up on your competition.
NOTE: Registration codes are sent Monday through Friday after order verification and approvoal. This can take 2-4 business days.
- Epson 4900 printer - 17" wide sheet or roll format printer - A 17" wide format gives you more functionality and allows you to print larger designs for signs and allover prints without having to tile
- Full set of ink - genuine Epson inks (11 cartridges 80ml each)
- AccuRIP™ - software, crisp halftones, perfect registration
- Rite Film - 100' of 17" wide film (2 rolls), fast dry time, waterproof
- USB cable - 6' USB cable
- 4 Color Process DVD - Learn how to process stellar process prints through AccuRIP
- Instructions - detailed instructions and free tech support through Ryonet and AccuRIP
Epson 4900 Printer:
- Maximum printer width: 17 inches
- Software and drivers: includes printer drivers
- System requirements: Mac or PC
- Eight-Channel MicroPiezo™ AMC™ Print Head with Ink Repelling Coating Technology
- Print head design capable of handling eight separate ink channels
- One inch wide high-performance print head with 180 nozzles per channel
- New ink repelling coating to dramatically reduce nozzle clogging.
AccuRIP is a PostScript interpreter called a Raster Image Processor or RIP. Without PostScript it is impossible to print high-quality halftone dots on a non-PostScript inkjet printer such as an Epson. Even if your printer has PostScript, it may not be able to print halftone dots because PostScript is often just used to calibrate and balance colors on an inkjet. The Epson RIP does not print halftone dots, but AccuRIP™ does.
AccuRIP works with the following Epson printers: Artisan 50, Artisan 1430, Workforce 1100 & 1110, R280, R285, R290, 1390, 1400, 1410, 1500W, R1800, R1900, R2000, R2400, R3000, T-3000, T-5000, T-7000, 3800, 3880, 4000, 4450, 4800, 4880, 4900, 7000, 7600, 7700, 7800, 7890, 7900, 9450, 9600, 9700, 9800, 9880, 9890, 9900, 10600, 11880 and PM G4500. This means that in the future when you may need a new printer or larger format you don't have to buy new software.
NOTE: AccuRIP is a download only. No physical disc is included.
Premium Waterproof Rite Film:
Rite Film is the ultimate in waterproof positive technology. We've tested this film extensively ourselves along with several large screen printers throughout the country. The results have been outstanding. This 4 mil thick specially formulated film is ideal for optimum density, drying time, halftone shape, image clarity and longevity. Rite Film works with both pigment and dye based inks. Available only from Ryonet™. Using an Epson printer for film output requires waterproof films.