Epson Surecolor F2000 DTG Printer White Edition
Print vibrant full color designs in one step with the Epson® SureColor® F2000 series DTG printer. Every aspect of these printers, from the printer mechanism to the ink delivery system, was built to deliver industrial-level production speeds, image quality, and reliability which is redefining direct-to-garment (DTG) imaging. The PrecisionCore® TFP® print head uses advanced technology to create durable prints with clear details, up to 1440-by-1440 dpi resolution for white ink and 1440-by-720 dpi for color. While the UltraChrome® DG cellulose-based pigment inks is designed for improved reliability, high-density, natural whites and bright colors on 100 percent cotton and cotton/synthetic blends. This DTG is also equipped with automatic LED-beam platen height detection to boost image quality and consistency and has simple maintenance and reliable operation. An all-new fabric wiper system cleans the printhead before it is parked for a new job, and can be changed out in minutes. The F2000 also features updated, Epson Garment Creator Mac OS X® and Windows® software that allows for superior imaging and a softer hand when printing black garments. Garment Creator makes garment layout easy with powerful color adjustment capabilities, including independent color and white imaging controls, and job accounting tools.
- Revolutionary EPSON PrecisionCore® TFP® Print Head for extreme print quality and production speeds.
- Maximum resolution of 1440 x 1440 dpi for white ink and 1440 x 720 for color inks.
- Automatic platen height detection determines best platen height setting to achieve narrowest printing gap and highest imaging quality.
- Large garment imaging area up to 16 x 20 inch.
- Designed for simple maintenance and high reliability.
The Epson SureColor F2000 Direct-To-Garment Printer Includes:
- Epson SureColor F2000 5-color Direct-to-Garment Printer.
- Medium Platen (14 x 16 inch).
- Installation Ink Set (250 ml Cartridges).
- Colors: WH,WH,C,M,Y,K, + 2 700ML Cleaning Cartridges.
- AC Power cable.
- Ink Bottle and Tubing.
- Head Cleaning Kit (Gloves, Cleaning Sticks, Ink Cleaner, Cup).
- All new Ultrachrome® DG inks.
- Garment Creator imaging software.
- Free one-year of coverage under the Epson Preferred Protection Plan.
- Maximum Printing Area: 16 x 20 inch (Optional Large Platen).
- Garments up to 0.98 inch thick.
- 100 percent Cotton or organic fiber garment recommended.
- 50/50 Cotton/Polyester Blend Compatible.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
- Apple® OS X 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7.
Epson 5 Color Ultrachrome® DG Inks:
- New pigment ink technology for cellulose-based garment imaging developed internally by Epson.
- Compatible with both 100 percent cotton or cotton synthetic blends to 50/50.
- Co-developed with the new print head technology to improve overall reliability.
- Next-generation high-dispersion white ink technology reduce sedimentation and coagulation.
- Very high white ink density, with a very natural white color.
- Clean and bright color ink performance for outstanding finished garments.
- Each cartridge has built-in ink filtering to better ensure ink entering the system is clear of contaminants.
- An additional internal ink filter screens the inks a second time before entering the print head further improving print head life and reliability. Robust garment durability.
- The five color Epson pigment inks used in the Epson SureColor F2000 series printers, when applied to cotton fabrics, pass the requirements of the Oeko-tex Standard 100 for human ecological requirements of Class I products for adults, children and babies up to 36 months.