Epson T3270 Film Output Printer Package w/ AccuRIP - 24in
Designed to meet your business needs now, and in the future. The new Epson SureColor T3270 printer delivers presentation quality print and features best-in-class speeds, saving you time and money. Its production capacity engine allows you to create up to 40, 16-inch by 20-inch film positives per hour, while the multi-use features can create screen positive films, posters and photos all with the same printer. Developed using the latest advancements in performance imaging, like the exotic Epson PrecisionCore™ TFP® print head, Epson Realoid image processing hardware, and breakthrough pigment ink technology, Epson UltraChrome® XD the all-new SureColor T-Series could be the way you’ll print your next big idea.
The Epson SureColor T3270 Film Output System Includes:
- Epson SureColor T3270 printer - Create up to 24" wide, high-quality screen positives up to 65 lpi with precise details and halftone control for textile applications.
- Epson Ultrachrome® XD pigment ink (110ml Startup Cartridge Set) - Black, high density ink developed and certified for use in screen printing applications.
- 17" x 100' Roll of Epson Screen Print film - Reliable, instant dry-coated film positives that won’t stick to emulsion.
- AccuRIP SE Software - Crisp halftones, perfect registration.
- Install disc - A must view before installing print drivers.
- Instructions - Detailed instructions and free tech support through Ryonet and AccuRIP.
- One-year warranty through Epson.
Epson Film Package Comparison:
|Epson P800||Epson T-Series|
|Max Print Width:||17"||24", 36"|
|Auto Cut Option:||No||Yes|
|Startup Cartridge Size:||64ml||110ml|
|Max Cartridge Size:||80ml||700ml|
Ink Technology: Epson Ultrachrome® XD
Epson SureColor T3270 Details:
- Fastest print speeds in its class, only 25 seconds for a presentation quality D-size plot, print speeds up to 780 feet per hour, and color scan speeds up to 6-inches per second.
- Modular design options to be added in the future as your needs grow.
- Professional media handling from plain paper up to 1.5-millimeter thick posterboard.
- Horizontal catch basket for neatly stacked printed output of different sizes and paper types.
- High-capacity ink system for low printing costs.
- Free one-year of coverage under the Epson Preferred Protection Plan.
Epson PrecisionCore TFP:
- Maximum resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi for incredibly sharp text and fine detail.
- Precise ink drop control with variable-sized droplets as small as 3.5 picoliters for outstanding clarity and sharpness.
- Utilizes Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology for unparalleled Dot Placement accuracy and high speeds.
Epson Ultrachrome XD Inks:
- Specially formulated pigmented inks for brilliant output with rich blacks and vibrant colors even on inexpensive plain paper.
- Durable inks with extreme water, smudge, fade, and ozone resistance; excellent for archival and short-term outdoor use.
- Multiple size ink cartridges - up to 700 ml capacity - for low printing costs.
- The SureColor T-Series printers are designed to be used exclusively with these specially-formulated inks, and not with other brands of cartridges or inks.
AccuRIP SE Software
AccuRIP is a PostScript interpreter called a Raster Image Processor or RIP. Without PostScript it is impossible to print high-quality halftone dots on a non-PostScript inkjet printer such as an Epson. Even if your printer has PostScript, it may not be able to print halftone dots because PostScript is often just used to calibrate and balance colors on an inkjet. The Epson RIP does not print halftone dots, but AccuRIP does.