Ryonet HiFi Blue Photopolymer Emulsion - 5 Gallon
Ryonet HiFi is a high performing advanced photo emulsion. If you are using a basic light source or not familiar with using photopolymer emulsion we would recommend using our RXP Emulsion which has a wider exposure latitude and is easier to use.
Features and Benefits
- Longer shelf-life than a diazo emulsion
- Shorter exposure time for quicker screen burning
Active Additive: No additive needed (pre-sensitized)
HiFi Photopolymer Emulsion is pre-sensitized and ready for use. Apply to clean, degreased, and dried screen mesh with a scoop-coater using appropriate application techniques. Reclaiming HiFi Photopolymer Emulsion is easy and works with most stencil removers or reclaimers that are available in concentrate and ready-to-use formulas. Follow proper instructions for reclaiming.
Shelf Life: Opened: 6-8 months
- Keep in a cool area, emulsion will break down much faster in heat. Keeping emulsion in a fridge can help to give a slightly extended shelf life, however, emulsion that has gotten to the point of freezing will no longer work properly and must be replaced.
- Keep the emulsion lid on tight to preserve air and light leaks.
- Gently mix the emulsion each time before use to help extend the life.
- To ensure best results, date your emulsion once mixed and keep an extra container on hand once the emulsion is about to expire, environmental factors such as temperature and humidity can cause emulsion to expire more quickly.*
*Environmental factors such as temperature and humidity can cause emulsion to expire more quickly.