Riley Pro Complete Screen Printing Shop Package
SKU: # PKPO-PRO1-1
Ships for $600.00 in Contiguous US
The Riley PRO series of packages are geared towards those looking for a turnkey higher production shop with everything needed to produce larger quantities of shirts from start to finish. With this package you have the ability to do just about anything for a customer. The focus of the package is based around the easy to work with heavy-duty Riley Hopkins Aero printing press. With this press at the center of your shop everything else falls into place to make products move smooth and quick. Also, with the BlackMAX and AccuRIP software you have the ability to print any detail of film up to 13" wide. In addition to the pre-press, darkroom, washout and printing equipment we also include 12 screens, inks and chemicals. With this turnkey shop setup to compliment your screen printing operation all that is left to do is sell, sell, sell. It's time to rock n' roll!
This Kit Includes:
- Riley Hopkins® 6-color, 4-station AERO Series Press
- 18" x 18" Riley Hopkins Flash Dryer
- 8' RileyCure Conveyor Dryer
- 25" X 36" RXP Exposure Unit with lid
- KDL Washout Booth
- Aluminum Screen Frame Rack
- Upgraded Supply Kit
- Sgreen Green Chemical Kit
- Film Output Kit
Riley Hopkins® 6 color, 4 Station Printing PressThe Riley Hopkins press with joystick registration is the most user friendly and affordable press on the market. It allows you to set up multi color jobs without the hassle of adjusting micro registration. It's the most advanced registration on the screen printing market and allows you to register with greater speed while having terrific control over tight adjustments.
Features and Benefits
- Patented joystick micro registration
- 4 - 16"x18" aluminum platens
- Independently rotating heads and print stations
- Low drag tapered roller bearings
- Cast and machined 356 aircraft grade aluminum heat treated to T-6 hardness
- Arrives partially assembled and will fit through standard doors
- Rotates in a 7' work circle
- 23" screen width capacity
- Limited lifetime warranty
RileyCure Conveyor DryerTurn up the heat on your production speed with our RileyCure™ conveyor dryer. Constructed with printer in mind, we make all Riley Hopkins® equipment with the same standards of efficiency and stability that have been counted on for decades by screen printers. Featuring dual 3050 watt heat elements, a spacious 4 foot tunnel, versatile 24 inch wide belt, adjustable gates for optimal heat retention, built-in belt speed control for on-the-fly adjustments and a special track-free belt, this conveyor dryer can handle the jobs from multiple presses at once at about 220 shirts per hour. It's high powered, compact, and ensures consistent cure depth on even your most ambitious orders. Give your Riley Hopkins® press a sidekick it can count on with the RileyCure™ from Ryonet®.
- Length: 96"
- Width: 34"
- Height: 41"
- Belt width: 24"
- Belt height: 30.3"
- Belt drive: 120V
- Belt speed: 1-12 fpm
- Chamber length: 48"
- 2 heat elements of 3050 watts each
- Element voltage of 208 or 240
- Wattage 6500 at 240volt
- Amps 27
- Plug is a NEMA L6-30P
- 3 year warranty
18" x 18" Riley Hopkins Infrared Flash DryerFeatures and Benefits
- Fully capable of fully curing plastisol ink
- Adjustable height with rotating capabilities
- Quality IR panel for overall consistent heat across a 18" x 18" area
- Comes with wheels for easy use and mobility
- Plugs into a 20 amp wall outlet
- Comes with a 3 year warranty
- This flash does has an on/off switch/light
25" x 36" Exposure Unit with LidFeatures and Benefits
- Expose the finest detail possible and give yourself the ability to print halftones
- Includes a compression lid for ease of use and optimal results
- 240 watts of unfiltered UV power
- 25" x 36" 8 bulb Unit
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum construction
- 3 year warranty
KDL Wash Out BoothThis sink confines the mess of screen preparation, image wash out and reclaiming to reduce contamination in your shop.
Features and Benefits
- Made of strong and durable quarter inch polypro
- Welded main pan ensures a quality seal and no leaks
- Built-in screen supports
- Threaded drain hole makes it easy to plumb
- The semi-transparent back panel makes it easy to backlight
- Easy to follow assembly instructions
- KDL booths are manufactured by Blackline or Chemical Consultants
Film Output Supplies and Separation Studio Software
This Kit Includes
- AccuRIP software (serial code, no disc)
- Separation Studio software (serial code, no disc)
- Intro to Four Color Process DVD
- Rite Film 13" x 19" pack - 100 sheets
- Epson 1400/ 1430 chip resetter
- Epson 1400/ 1430 BlackMAX cartridge set
- Wilflex Epic Spot Color Quarts (Turquoise, Red, Gold, Purple, Green, Gray, Blue)
Ryonet Eco Dunk Tank and SolutionThe all new Ryonet Eco Dunk tank is a simple, affordable and durable dip tank. The Eco Dunk tank is made from 100% recycled material and environmentally friendly. This heavy-duty tank is the best built soaking system made specifically for the purpose of screen reclaiming. Polyethylene is an ideal material for 2 in 1 ink / emulsion removers.
Screen Frame RackNow you can store your screens off the floor with one of our aluminum screen frame racks. No more dust, dirt or fibers getting stuck in your emulsion. Our aluminum screen frame rack holds 10 screens and keeps them evenly spaced for maximum airflow for faster drying times. This rack will accommodate 20" x 24" and 23" x 31" screens in wood and aluminum.
Complete Product and Chemical KitThis Kit Includes
- 6 - 110 mesh 20" x 24" aluminum screens
- 4 - 156 mesh 20" x 24" aluminum screens
- 4 - 230 mesh 20" x 24" aluminum screens
- 2 gallons of Wilflex Epic Lava - Meteor White and Black
- 4 quarts of RyOpaque plastisol ink - Scarlet Red, Royal, Lemon Yellow and Kelly Green
- 4 quarts of Navy, Golden Yellow, Dark Orange and Purple
- 1 quart of Curable Ink Reducer
- Digital non-contact thermometer
- 10 - ink scoops for easy ink handling
- 1 - roll of 18" x 100yrds pallet protect tape
- 4 - 15" squeegees
- 4 - 12" squeegees
- 2 - 8" squeegees
- 2 - 6" squeegees
- 1 - 16" emulsion scoop coater
- 100 black test square / printing pellon 14" x 16"
- 100 white test square / printing pellon 14" x 16"
- 1 20oz can of screen opener
- 3 - 2" X 36 yds. blue screen tape
- 1 light safe yellow bulb
- 1 can of Ryonet's Screen Clean Screen Opener - quickly removes dried ink from screens
- 1 can Glass Cleaner - cleans exposure unit glass
- 1 Screen Printing 101 DVD
- CCI Large Textile Chemical Kit:
- 1 gallon RXP Dual Cure Emulsion
- 1 gallon Ryonet Textile Press Wash
- 1 quart Envirowash
- 8 oz. Ryonet Emulsion Remover (concentrate)
- 1 quart Green Stuff
- 8 oz. Green Hand Cleaner
- 1 can Ryonet Spray Mist
- 1 gallon Spot remover wit spray gun
- 8 oz. Red Block-Out
- 3 chemical resistant spray heads
- 1 chemical resistant spray bottle
- 3 chemical resistant scrub brushes