Riley 500 Auto-Ready Screen Printing Shop Package
This Package Includes:
- Riley 500 8 color, 8 station printing press.
- Hot Roqit M Conveyor Dryer.
- Riley Hopkins® Flash Dryer 18" x 24".
- FX Exposure Unit.
- Wash Pit Backlit Washout Booth.
- AccuRIP™ Software.
- Ryonet® Eco Dunk Tank.
- Riley Hopkins® Full Stack.
- Full Chemical Kit.
- UltraMix 7500 Pantone® Kit.
- One year Free Ryonet Plus Membership.
Riley 500 8 color, 8 station printing press
Whether you’re looking for a manual sidekick for your ROQ automatic press or simply the next step in heavy duty manual printing, Ryonet’s new Riley 500 is sure to pump up the volume in your shop. The Riley 500 manual screen printing press is the next step in evolution for screen printing equipment. With a sturdy, time-tested Riley Hopkins® construction and an exclusive compatibility with ROQ’s strong but featherweight honeycomb aluminum pallets, the Riley 500 can handle any print job while running at maximum manual speeds. Features like tool free off-contact adjustments and XYZ micro registration come standard and allow you to quickly setup and adjust your press with the same ease as any ROQ automatic press. If quality and innovation are your priorities, it might be time to jump on stage and #roqout with the all new Riley 500.
NOTE: Back clamp version is compatible with frames 23x31 or larger. Optional side clamps can fit frames with much smaller dimensions.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy, heavy duty, lightweight construction.
- XYZ: Micro registration
- Tool-Free adjustments
- Honeycomb pallets
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Diameter: 126"
- Base Size: 35" x 35"
- Platen Height: 37"
- Platen Size: 16"x 24.5" Honeycomb pallets
- Max Frame Size: 25" x 36"
- Max Frame Size(every other): 42" x 48"
- Color/ Stations: 8 color / 8 station
HotRoqit M Conveyor Dryer, 8.75ft Long x 54" Wide Belt, 3 Phase
We aimed for the moon with our new Hot Roqit conveyor dryer and landed on the most effective curing tool we’ve ever used. With internal temperatures of up to 900 degrees, our one-of-a-kind airflow system allows for ideal curing of plastisol, without spreading it’s heat to the outside body. The design circulates only fresh air, curing water-based ink and discharge more quickly and efficiently than most dryers. With a 54” wide belt, heavy duty conveyor motor and reversible direction belt, you’ll have no trouble getting a consistent cure out of any job you throw into it.
- Total Length: 8.75'
- Total Width: 54"
- Wattage: 14,400 Watts, 240 V
- Amps: 37 amps
- Shirts / Hour: 600 (plastisol) 200 (water based)
Riley Hopkins® Flash Dryer 18"x24"
Heat things up with our Riley Hopkins® Flash Dryer. Constructed with printers in mind, we make all Riley Hopkins® equipment with the same standards of efficiency and stability that have been counted on for decades by screen printers. The Riley Hopkins® Flash Dryer is the perfect companion to any Riley Hopkins® press. This flash dryer is bound to heat things up! Mounted on heavy duty stand and casters for easy positioning around your shop, featuring simple to use tilt-control adjustment knobs for quick control, a built-in heating control unit for the most accurate flash temperatures, and consistent heat radiation from it’s industrial heating elements manufactured by BBC, the versatile and powerful Riley Hopkins® Flash Dryer is ready to take on any job your press can handle.
Features and Benefits
- Even heat distribution.
- Energy efficient.
- 3 year limited warranty.
Which flash is right for you?
Step One: Identify the power source you have available, 120V or 240V - A typical household has a 120V outlet rated at 15 amps. Check with your electrician if you have questions about your power lines and power outlets. NOTE: CE versions are for international customers only.
Step Two: Identify the size of your platen - Typical sizes are 14 inch, 16 inch and 20 inch.
Step Three: Choose an element size (hot face) at least 2 inches larger than your platen - This will ensure that you can flash your largest image.
Step Four: Decide how fast you want to flash your print - A higher wattage heater has more power, meaning that it will get hotter and flash faster.
- Watts: 3127
- Volts: 240
- Amps: 13.1
- Size: 18" x 24"
- Plug type: NEMA 6-20P
FX LED Screen Exposure Unit w/Android Tablet- 39.5x42 inch
Get show-stopping quality prints with Ryonet’s FX Exposure Unit! With lightning fast exposure times as low as 10 seconds, and an integrated vacuum unit, this exposure unit tops the charts in both space efficiency and production speed. Achieve unmatched accuracy with it’s highest quality, single-point, 450 watt LED light - A single spectrum UV light with 3x reflector, creating intense direct exposure that can hold 5% dots at 851pi halftones in 305 mesh. The FX Exposure Unit interfaces through an integrated Android tablet and mobile application packed with additional useful apps. This allows you to set your own custom programs and make dialing in your shop’s emulsion a quick and efficient process, every time. With easy maintenance and straightforward part replacement, this exposure unit is a necessity for any mid to large screen printing shop with an eye for quality.
Features and BenefitsSingle point 450 watt LED light source
Acer® Tablet Specs:
- Processor: - Intel® Atom 1.60 GHz Dual-Core
- Memory: - 1 GB RAM
- Storage: - 8 GB Flash Storage
- Display: - 7” HD LED
- Communication: - WiFi + Bluetooth®
- Operating System: - Android®
- Bluetooth® Connection
- USB charging port
- 2 SCFM high powered low decibel vacuum pump *achieves positive contact in 18-20 seconds.
- Durable powder coated steel body construction
- IEC removable power cord
- Overall Dimensions: 35”(W) x 42” (L) x 32” (H)
- Shipping Dimensions: 40” (W) x 45.25” (L) x 36” (H)
- Optical Clear Tempered Glass: Yes – 40.25” x 32.75"
- Max Exposure Area: 32” x 39"
- Max Frame Size OD: 25x36
- Vacuum Blanket Size: 31.25” x 37.95"
- Light Safe Inspection Bulbs: Yes – 2 rows of Amber LEDs
- UV Wattage: 450Watt LED array
- Timer: Android® Tablet App, (M.S.mS)
- Voltage: 115v - 240v
- Amps: 12.15/6.08amp
- Weight: 220lb
- Ship Weight: 265lb
Ryonet 48" Wash Pit Backlit Washout Booth
Throw yourself into the fray with Ryonet’s new Wash Pit Backlit Washout Booth! This booth follows the tradition of high quality but affordable Ryonet® manufactured products. We know that with the right equipment, you don’t have to dread your cleanup and prep time. With a solid stainless steel basin, emulsion safe backlighting, splash-containing walls and top shelf for storage, Ryonet’s 48” washout sink makes it easy to prep, wash, and clean screens while keeping the mess contained, and your printing area clean.
Features and Benefits
- 24x48" Rust proof stainless steel basin.
- Sturdy corrosion resistant aluminum legs and side.
- Translucent back-splash for back-lighting.
- Back-light attachment with easy on/off side access and water resistant fittings.
- Recessed standard 2” female nominal pipe threads (AKA 2” NPT).
Film Output Supplies and AccuRip Software
Designed to meet your business needs now, and in the future. The new Epson SureColor T3270 printer delivers presentation quality print and features best-in-class speeds, saving you time and money. Its production capacity engine allows you to create up to 40, 16-inch by 20-inch film positives per hour, while the multi-use features can create screen positive films, posters and photos all with the same printer. Developed using the latest advancements in performance imaging, like the exotic Epson PrecisionCore™ TFP® print head, Epson Realoid image processing hardware, and breakthrough pigment ink technology, Epson UltraChrome® XD the all-new SureColor T-Series could be the way you’ll print your next big idea.
This Kit Includes
- Epson T3270 Film Output printer
- Rite Film 17" x 100' roll
- AccuRIP - software, crisp halftones, perfect registration
Ryonet® Eco Dunk Tank and Solution
The Ryonet Eco Dunk Tank is a simple, affordable and durable dip tank made from 100% recycled material. This environmentally friendly heavy-duty tank is the best built soaking system made specifically for the purpose of screen reclaiming.
- Eco Dunk Tank.
- Lid / cover.
- Drip tray.
- Screen hold downs.
- Threaded drain fitting with on/off spigot.
- 3 gallon Eco Dunk’N Strip solution.
Features and Benefits
- One piece molded construction.
- Ideal for use with 2 in 1 ink and emulsion removers.
- Chemical resistant.
- Guaranteed leak proof.
- Dramatically reduces chemical usage.
- Low maintenance.
- Minimal space requirement.
- Dimensions: O.D. 36” x 16” x 26 1/4”
- Made From 100% Recycled Material.
- 1/4” thick polyethylene.
- Accommodates 6 Screens (up to 23" x 31").
- Overall Dimensions: 36" x 16" x 26 1/4"
- 3/4" threaded drain.
- Includes on/off spigot.
Riley Hopkins® Full Stack Screen Rack Cart - 20 Screen Count
Keep your room for printing, with the Riley Hopkins® Full Stack. Constructed with printers in mind, we make all Riley Hopkins® equipment with the same standards of efficiency and stability that have been counted on for decades by screen printers. This full-sized aluminum screen rack features sturdy locking casters for easy movement around your shop, 20 slots for max screen storage and a robust tray top for a powerful combo of screens, inks and supply storage. Store 20 of your 20 x 24 inch or 23 x 32 inch screens with this full-sized screen rack. Crank up your storage power with the Riley Hopkins® Full Stack, the ultimate accessory for your rockstar Riley Hopkins® press!Features and Benefits
- Holds 20: 20 x 24 inch or 23 x 32 inch screens.
- Riley green powder coated cross bars.
- Lightweight aluminum screen slats.
- Removable 2" wheel locking casters with 3/8" coarse thread stud.
- Infinitely expandable in half stack 10 screen sections at a time. (Ordered separately.)
- Screens slats receive additional trays. (Ordered separately.)
- Assembled Dimensions:26.5" W x 28" D x 60" High
- Actual Weight: 53.5 lbs.
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 32" W x 32" D x 16" High
- UPS Dimensional Shipping Weight: 65.5lbs.
Complete Product and Chemical KitScreens
- 6 - 110 white mesh 23" x 31” aluminum screens
- 6 - 156 white mesh 23" x 31 aluminum screens
- 6 - 230 yellow mesh 23" x 31 aluminum screens
- 6 - 305 yellow mesh 23" x 31 aluminum screens
- 2 Plastisol Inks - Wilflex Epic Lava Ink - (Gallons of Lava Low Bleed White and Lava Black)
- 11 Plastisol Inks - Wilflex Epic Lava Ink - (Quarts of Lava Royal Blue, Lava Golden Yellow, Lava Orange, Lava Purple, Lava Red, Lava Lime Green, Lava Lemon Yellow, Lava Teal, Lava Light Blue, Lava Pink and Lava Kelly Green)
- 4 Plastisol Inks - Wilflex Epic Process CMYK - (Quarts of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black)
- 2 Water Based Inks - Green Galaxy Ink (Quarts of Pitch Black and Neptune Blue)
- 1 quart Curable Reducer
- Wilflex Epic Rio Mixing Kit
- Pantone Mixing Guide
- AWS Digital Mixing Scale (2000 gram capacity)
- 20 Quart containers for mixing
- 1 - Digital laser temp gun thermometer
- 15 - 10” Goop Scoops for easy ink handling
- 1 - 18''x100 Yard Pallet tape roll
- 8 - 15" 70 durometer wood squeegees
- 8 - 12" 70 durometer wood squeegees
- 4 - 8" 70 durometer wood squeegees
- 4 - 6" 70 durometer wood squeegees
- 1 - 19" Dual Edge scoop coater
- 250 - black test square / printing pellon 14" x 16"
- 250 - white test square / printing pellon 14" x 16"
- 1 - Screen Clean Instant Screen Opener can
- 3 - 2"x 36Yd Ryonet Green Screen Blockout Tape rolls
- 1 - 10 pack Ultimate Cleanup Cards
- 1 - light safe yellow bulb
- 1 - Albatross Spot Gun Expert 1000
- 1 - SR-97 Spot Remover Gallon
- How to Screen Print Digital Playlist
- 1 - Ryo RXP Emulsion Gallon
- 1 - Sgreen Supreme Wash Gallon
- 1 - Sgreen Emulsion Stripper Gallon
- 1 - Green Stuff Dehazer Degreaser Abrader Quart
- 1 - Ryo Green Hand Cleaner 8oz
- 1 - Ryo Screen Blockout 8oz (Red Coat)
- 3 - CCI Cleaning Brush Blue Scrub Pad
- 2 - RyoMist Adhesive Mist Spray Can
- 2 - chemical resistant spray bottles
- 2 - chemical resistant spray nozzles
FREE Ryonet Membership - Yearly
Get the most out of screen printing with the Ryonet Plus Membership. Join hundreds of other businesses already earning rewards, saving money, and growing their business through new channels.