Riley 500 Auto-Ready Screen Printing Shop Package
This Package Includes:
- Riley 500 8 color, 8 station printing press.
- Hot Roqit M Conveyor Dryer.
- Riley Hopkins® Flash Dryer 18" x 24".
- FX Exposure Unit.
- Wash Pit Backlit Washout Booth.
- Separation Studio Software and Spot Process Ink quarts.
- AccuRIP™ Software.
- Ryonet® Eco Dunk Tank.
- Riley Hopkins® Full Stack.
- Full Chemical Kit.
- UltraMix 7500 Pantone® Kit.
- One year Free Ryonet Plus Membership.
Riley 500 8 color, 8 station printing press
Whether you’re looking for a manual sidekick for your ROQ automatic press or simply the next step in heavy duty manual printing, Ryonet’s new Riley 500 is sure to pump up the volume in your shop. The Riley 500 manual screen printing press is the next step in evolution for screen printing equipment. With a sturdy, time-tested Riley Hopkins® construction and an exclusive compatibility with ROQ’s strong but featherweight honeycomb aluminum pallets, the Riley 500 can handle any print job while running at maximum manual speeds. Features like tool free off-contact adjustments and XYZ micro registration come standard and allow you to quickly setup and adjust your press with the same ease as any ROQ automatic press. If quality and innovation are your priorities, it might be time to jump on stage and #roqout with the all new Riley 500.
NOTE: Back clamp version is compatible with frames 23x31 or larger. Optional side clamps can fit frames with much smaller dimensions.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy, heavy duty, lightweight construction.
- XYZ: Micro registration
- Tool-Free adjustments
- Honeycomb pallets
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Diameter: 126"
- Base Size: 35" x 35"
- Platen Height: 37"
- Platen Size: 16"x 24.5" Honeycomb pallets
- Max Frame Size: 25" x 36"
- Max Frame Size(every other): 42" x 48"
- Color/ Stations: 8 color / 8 station
HotRoqit M Conveyor Dryer, 8.75ft Long x 54" Wide Belt, 3 Phase
We aimed for the moon with our new Hot Roqit conveyor dryer and landed on the most effective curing tool we’ve ever used. With internal temperatures of up to 900 degrees, our one-of-a-kind airflow system allows for ideal curing of plastisol, without spreading it’s heat to the outside body. The design circulates only fresh air, curing water-based ink and discharge more quickly and efficiently than most dryers. With a 54” wide belt, heavy duty conveyor motor and reversible direction belt, you’ll have no trouble getting a consistent cure out of any job you throw into it.
- Total Length: 8.75'
- Total Width: 54"
- Wattage: 14,400 Watts, 240 V
- Amps: 37 amps
- Shirts / Hour: 600 (plastisol) 200 (water based)
Riley Hopkins® Flash Dryer 18"x24"
Heat things up with our Riley Hopkins® Flash Dryer. Constructed with printers in mind, we make all Riley Hopkins® equipment with the same standards of efficiency and stability that have been counted on for decades by screen printers. The Riley Hopkins® Flash Dryer is the perfect companion to any Riley Hopkins® press. This flash dryer is bound to heat things up! Mounted on heavy duty stand and casters for easy positioning around your shop, featuring simple to use tilt-control adjustment knobs for quick control, a built-in heating control unit for the most accurate flash temperatures, and consistent heat radiation from it’s industrial heating elements manufactured by BBC, the versatile and powerful Riley Hopkins® Flash Dryer is ready to take on any job your press can handle.
Features and Benefits
- Even heat distribution.
- Energy efficient.
- 3 year limited warranty.
Which flash is right for you?
Step One: Identify the power source you have available, 120V or 240V - A typical household has a 120V outlet rated at 15 amps. Check with your electrician if you have questions about your power lines and power outlets. NOTE: CE versions are for international customers only.
Step Two: Identify the size of your platen - Typical sizes are 14 inch, 16 inch and 20 inch.
Step Three: Choose an element size (hot face) at least 2 inches larger than your platen - This will ensure that you can flash your largest image.
Step Four: Decide how fast you want to flash your print - A higher wattage heater has more power, meaning that it will get hotter and flash faster.
- Watts: 3127
- Volts: 240
- Amps: 13.1
- Size: 18" x 24"
- Plug type: NEMA 6-20P
FX LED Screen Exposure Unit w/Android Tablet- 39.5x42 inch
Get show-stopping quality prints with Ryonet’s FX Exposure Unit! With lightning fast exposure times as low as 10 seconds, and an integrated vacuum unit, this exposure unit tops the charts in both space efficiency and production speed. Achieve unmatched accuracy with it’s highest quality, single-point, 450 watt LED light - A single spectrum UV light with 3x reflector, creating intense direct exposure that can hold 5% dots at 851pi halftones in 305 mesh. The FX Exposure Unit interfaces through an integrated Android tablet and mobile application packed with additional useful apps. This allows you to set your own custom programs and make dialing in your shop’s emulsion a quick and efficient process, every time. With easy maintenance and straightforward part replacement, this exposure unit is a necessity for any mid to large screen printing shop with an eye for quality.
Features and BenefitsSingle point 450 watt LED light source
Acer® Tablet Specs:
- Processor: - Intel® Atom 1.60 GHz Dual-Core
- Memory: - 1 GB RAM
- Storage: - 8 GB Flash Storage
- Display: - 7” HD LED
- Communication: - WiFi + Bluetooth®
- Operating System: - Android®
- Bluetooth® Connection
- USB charging port
- 2 SCFM high powered low decibel vacuum pump *achieves positive contact in 18-20 seconds.
- Durable powder coated steel body construction
- IEC removable power cord
- Overall Dimensions: 35”(W) x 42” (L) x 32” (H)
- Shipping Dimensions: 40” (W) x 45.25” (L) x 36” (H)
- Optical Clear Tempered Glass: Yes – 40.25” x 32.75"
- Max Exposure Area: 32” x 39"
- Max Frame Size OD: 25x36
- Vacuum Blanket Size: 31.25” x 37.95"
- Light Safe Inspection Bulbs: Yes – 2 rows of Amber LEDs
- UV Wattage: 450Watt LED array
- Timer: Android® Tablet App, (M.S.mS)
- Voltage: 115v - 240v
- Amps: 12.15/6.08amp
- Weight: 220lb
- Ship Weight: 265lb
Ryonet 48" Wash Pit Backlit Washout Booth
Throw yourself into the fray with Ryonet’s new Wash Pit Backlit Washout Booth! This booth follows the tradition of high quality but affordable Ryonet® manufactured products. We know that with the right equipment, you don’t have to dread your cleanup and prep time. With a solid stainless steel basin, emulsion safe backlighting, splash-containing walls and top shelf for storage, Ryonet’s 48” washout sink makes it easy to prep, wash, and clean screens while keeping the mess contained, and your printing area clean.
Features and Benefits
- 24x48" Rust proof stainless steel basin.
- Sturdy corrosion resistant aluminum legs and side.
- Translucent back-splash for back-lighting.
- Back-light attachment with easy on/off side access and water resistant fittings.
- Recessed standard 2” female nominal pipe threads (AKA 2” NPT).
Separation Studio Software
What are you doing in your business to differentiate from the competition, increase efficiency in your process and do more with less? If any of these points caught your attention it sounds like you’re ready to try something new. Separation Studio has been helped hundreds screen printers do all of this and much more and with Ryonet’s Spot Process Separation Studio Kit you’ll have the tools you need to implement this powerful software. Our Spot Process Software Kit includes the powerful and easy to use Separation Studio software, the Spot Process ink colors needed to easily replicate the color separations that Separation Studio produces and a complete Spot Process Training DVD that will guide you every step of the way. Separation Studio will give your company the wow factor!
Features and Benefits
- Quickly separate complex full color images images with a click of a button.
- View changes to the print real time in the software and show your customer different options of their design with Separation Studio’s VueRite technology.
- Standardize your screen printing process and use the same screens (230 mesh), same inks (Spot Process ink) and same print order (determined for you by Separation Studio) for every print.
- Use the same seps, films, screens and ink for light and dark garments.
NOTE: Separation Studio produces gradient separation and requires the use of AccuRIP or other PostScript software to create halftones for film output.
- Separation Studio serial code
- Spot Process Educational Training DVD
- 1 - Epson 4900 BlackMAX Ink Cartridge Set
- 17” x 100 Water Proof Rite™ Film Roll
- Epson 4900 17" Printer
AccuRIP™ Black Pearl Software
AccuRIP™ Black Pearl delivers the most efficient work-flow. It was engineered to meet the unique needs of screen printers. The other RIP solutions available are higher priced solutions that have been repackaged for the screen print industry or sold as screen print solutions even though they include features that screen printers do not need (such as color management and cutting). These extra features, which can amount to as many as several dozen, only slow down processing and leave the user with a more complicated interface and more steps to follow. AccuRIP™ Black Pearl is 21 megs of clean intelligent code. AccuRIP™ Black Pearl takes over 10 times less system space than other solutions, which can leave over 300 megs in your system.
NOTE: Codes are sent after order verification and approval which can take 2-4 hours during business hours and do not happen over the weekend.
- AccuRIP Software serial code
How the AccuRIP™ Black Pearl License Works:
- One code for use on one computer at a time.
- Can be shared with unlimited computers on a single network.
- Mac or Windows license at no extra charge.
- Transferable by the user.
NOTE: AccuRIP™ Black Pearl is a serial code only w/no disc. After purchase you will be sent your serial code via e-mail.
AccuRIP™ Black Pearl does not alter your system as other solutions do and it does not remove any drivers as others do. Never work with an outdated driver because AccuRIP™ Black Pearl automatically builds drivers as needed.
AccuRIP™Black Pearl is the industry's easiest and most affordable RIP software. It is engineered right, allowing you to use your Epson inkjet printer as a reliable output device, improving performance and functionality.The difference is as clear as black and white.
Once configured AccuRIP™ Black Pearl becomes a "driver" selection available in the print windows of all your graphics applications. As a "core" service in your computer there's no need to run an extra application. This makes AccuRIP™ Black Pearl much faster than any out of date RIP application.
When you're not the first RIP to enter a market you have the advantage of seeing what the others have done "wrong", then you fix it. In so many ways, AccuRIP™ Black Pearl is the right RIP for your business.
AccuRIP™ Black Pearl works with the following Epson Printers:
- Artisan: 50, 1430
- WorkForce: 1100, 1100
- Stylus Photo: R280, R285, R290, 1390, 1400, 1410, 1500W, R1800, R1900, R2000, R2400, R3000
- Sure Color: T-3000, T-3200, T-3270, T-5000, T-5200, T-7000, T-7200
- Stylus Pro: 3800, 3880, 4000, 4450, 4800, 4880, 4900, 7000, 7600, 7700, 7800, 7880, 7890, 7900, 9450, 9600, 9700, 9800, 9880, 9890, 9900, 10600, 11880
- PM: G4500
This means that in the future when you may need a new printer or larger format you don't have to buy new software!
Ryonet® Eco Dunk Tank and Solution
The Ryonet Eco Dunk Tank is a simple, affordable and durable dip tank made from 100% recycled material. This environmentally friendly heavy-duty tank is the best built soaking system made specifically for the purpose of screen reclaiming.
- Eco Dunk Tank.
- Lid / cover.
- Drip tray.
- Screen hold downs.
- Threaded drain fitting with on/off spigot.
- 3 gallon Eco Dunk’N Strip solution.
Features and Benefits
- One piece molded construction.
- Ideal for use with 2 in 1 ink and emulsion removers.
- Chemical resistant.
- Guaranteed leak proof.
- Dramatically reduces chemical usage.
- Low maintenance.
- Minimal space requirement.
- Dimensions: O.D. 36” x 16” x 26 1/4”
- Made From 100% Recycled Material.
- 1/4” thick polyethylene.
- Accommodates 6 Screens (up to 23" x 31").
- Overall Dimensions: 36" x 16" x 26 1/4"
- 3/4" threaded drain.
- Includes on/off spigot.
Riley Hopkins® Full Stack Screen Rack Cart - 20 Screen Count
Keep your room for printing, with the Riley Hopkins® Full Stack. Constructed with printers in mind, we make all Riley Hopkins® equipment with the same standards of efficiency and stability that have been counted on for decades by screen printers. This full-sized aluminum screen rack features sturdy locking casters for easy movement around your shop, 20 slots for max screen storage and a robust tray top for a powerful combo of screens, inks and supply storage. Store 20 of your 20 x 24 inch or 23 x 32 inch screens with this full-sized screen rack. Crank up your storage power with the Riley Hopkins® Full Stack, the ultimate accessory for your rockstar Riley Hopkins® press!
Features and Benefits
- Holds 20: 20 x 24 inch or 23 x 32 inch screens.
- Riley green powder coated cross bars.
- Lightweight aluminum screen slats.
- Removable 2" wheel locking casters with 3/8" coarse thread stud.
- Infinitely expandable in half stack 10 screen sections at a time. (Ordered separately.)
- Screens slats receive additional trays. (Ordered separately.)
- Assembled Dimensions:26.5" W x 28" D x 60" High
- Actual Weight: 53.5 lbs.
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 32" W x 32" D x 16" High
- UPS Dimensional Shipping Weight: 65.5lbs.
Complete Product and Chemical Kit
- 4 - 110 white mesh 23" x 31” aluminum screens
- 4 - 156 white mesh 23" x 31 aluminum screens
- 4 - 230 yellow mesh 23" x 31 aluminum screens
- 4 - 305 yellow mesh 23" x 31 aluminum screens
- 2 gallons of Wilflex Epic Lava - Meteor White and Black
- 1 - Wilflex Epic Curable Reducer quart
- Wilflex Epic Lava inks:
- 1 - Scarlet gallon
- 1 - Royal Blue gallon
- 1 - Golden Yellow gallon
- 1 - Kelly Green gallon
- 1 - Purple quart
- 1 - Orange quart
- 1 - Lemon Yellow quart
- 1 - Teal quart
- 1 - Brite Blue quart
- 1 - Pink quart
- Wilflex Epic Process CMYK inks
- 1 - Black quart
- 1 - Yellow quart
- 1 - Magenta quart
- 1 - Cyan quart
- Wilflex Epic Spot Process inks
- 1 - Red #2 quart
- 1 - Blue #3 quart
- 1- Gold #4 quart
- 1 - Purple #5 quart
- 1 - Green #6 quart
- 1 - Turquoise #7 quart
- 1 - Cool Gray #8 quart
- Wilflex Epic RIO Mixing Kit
- 2 - LF Mixing White gallons
- 1 - NP Yellow gallon
- 1 - NP Scarlet gallon
- 1 - NP Red(BS) gallon
- 1 - LF Violet gallon
- 1 - NP Marine Blue gallon
- 1 - LF Blue A (#1) gallon
- 1 - LF Blue B (#2) gallon
- 1 - NP Green gallon
- 1 - LF Black gallon
- 1 - NP Fluorescent Magenta quart
- 1 - NP Fluorescent Violet quart
- 1 - NP Fluorescent Blue quart
- 1 - LF Fluorescent Green quart
- 1 - LF Fluorescent Yellow quart
- 1 - LF Fluorescent Lemon quart
- 1 - LF Fluorescent Orange quart
- 1 - LF Fluorescent Pink quart
- 1 - LF Fluorescent Red quart
- 1 - Digital laser temp gun thermometer
- 15 - 10” Goop Scoops for easy ink handling
- 1 - 18''x100 Yard Pallet tape roll
- 8 - 15" 70 durometer wood squeegees
- 8 - 12" 70 durometer wood squeegees
- 4 - 8" 70 durometer wood squeegees
- 4 - 6" 70 durometer wood squeegees
- 1 - 19" Dual Edge scoop coater
- 250 - black test square / printing pellon 14" x 16"
- 250 - white test square / printing pellon 14" x 16"
- 1 - Screen Clean Instant Screen Opener can
- 3 - 2"x 36Yd Ryonet Green Screen Blockout Tape rolls
- 1 - 10 pack Ultimate Cleanup Cards
- 1 - light safe yellow bulb
- 1 - Albatross Spot Gun Expert 1000
- 1 - SR-97 Spot Remover Gallon
- 1 - Screen Printing 101 DVD: Beyond the Basics
- 1 - Intro to Four Color Process DVD
- 1 - Ryonet Promo & Bonus Instructions
- 1 - Ryo RXP Emulsion Gallon
- 1 - Sgreen Supreme Wash Gallon
- 1 - Sgreen Emulsion Stripper Gallon
- 1 - Green Stuff Dehazer Degreaser Abrader Quart
- 1 - Ryo Green Hand Cleaner 8oz
- 1 - Ryo Screen Blockout 8oz (Red Coat)
- 3 - CCI Cleaning Brush Blue Scrub Pad
- 2 - RyoMist Adhesive Mist Spray Can
- 2 - chemical resistant spray bottles
- 2 - chemical resistant spray nozzles
FREEE Ryonet Membership - Yearly
Get the most out of screen printing with the Ryonet Plus Membership. Join hundreds of other businesses already earning rewards, saving money, and growing their business through new channels.