Rite Film Premium Waterproof Film - 8.5x11in 100 Pack
Features and Benefits
- Dimensionally stable film means great registration and no curling
- Quick dry time equals faster production times and less ink usage
- Accurate dot placement results in excellent line definition and acuity
- High ink load capacity
- Great film opacity
- Minimal "yellowing" allows the film to retain the image over time and be used repeatedly
Quantity: 100 sheets
- Caliper/ thickness 5 mil
- UV DMIN <1.0
- UV DMAX >4.0
- Temp 59 - 86° degrees F (15 - 30° C)
- Repack opened rolls or boxes when not in use
- Allow material to stabilize to room conditions for 24 hours before use
Product Support Information:
Side of the film to print on: waterproof film has two sides, the carrier sheet side and the inkjet receptive side. To determine which side is the inkjet receptive side, dampen your finger and touch a corner of the film, the side that is sticky is the side that will take ink.
Printer Settings for Best Results:
Epson or other inkjet printers: Open your printer utility driver in the print queue menu. Set your image settings to "best quality photo" or "best image”, this will enable your printer to print at its max resolution. Set your paper settings to "premium glossy photo paper" or similar, this allows most printers to lay down the maximum amount of ink.
AccuRip Print Settings for Rite Film Waterproof Film:
All black systems w/ AccuRIP: typically all black systems can run as fast as 720x720 resolution with a 11-13 droplet weight with bidirectional printing turned off. We recommend printing your own droplet weight test to accomplish this.
I'm so thrilled about this film
by Bryan -
I never write reviews on anything, but I'm telling you I love this film. It took me a couple pieces to figure out what side to print on. I read the details on how to tell what side was receptive to the ink after I printed a few. All I can say is: This film is awesome. I bought the 8 1/2 x 11 for Inkjet printers. The opacity was very dense. Thank you so much for the videos, and all you do for us ink slingers!!