ROQ 4 YOU Automatic Screen Printing Press
*Promotional price available on the single phase single laser version.
An affordable high end automatic screen printing machine, specifically designed to handle the most common types of jobs that you do every day. With the same top of the line features and construction as our larger ROQ presses, the ROQ 4 You brings all of the power of owning a ROQ Automatic Screen Printing Machine to a smaller or mid-sized shop. The ROQ 4 You is perfect for shops printing on a variety of garment types. With four printheads, it's easy to outfit this press with multiple platens for printing youth and adult clothing, towels, jackets, umbrellas and bags, or use the printhead configuration for easy flashing in-between prints to print on performance and fleece garments. It comes standard with eight lightweight aluminum honeycomb pallets, 16" squeegees and winged flood bars, a command panel on every head, print head elevation with print and peel technology, micro registration with vernier scale, a laser positioning system, skip-shirt function, command ports to control the flash dryer and with a single power drop with on-machine flash connectors (available on the 3 phase version).
- Single phase power 220v (also available in 3 phase)
- 2 flash command connections
- Laser power and 1 laser marker
- 4 color 8 station
- 2 open flash stations *pre-wired for future printhead upgrades
- 8 x 16x24" honeycomb aluminum pallets
- 4 x 16" squeegees and winged floodbars
- Standard print area: 16"
- Machine diameter 11.64'
- Max image size 17x23" w/ double index mode option of 30x23"
- Max frames size 23x32"
- Production pieces per hour: 1050
- Air Consumption: 10 CFM @ 110 PS
- Electrical Consumption @ 208v - 10 Amps Single Phase, 6 Amps 3 Phase
- Squeegees with pneumatic or electric movement on every print head
- AC servo motor/flood strokes
- Independent control panel on all print heads
- Central printhead elevation
- Servo electro-mechanical indexing system
- Individual print and flood controls for speed, height, angle and stroke length
- Print heads with high-lift position for quick and easy frame cleaning
- Central control panel with LCD touch screen
- 3 Years, Squeegee to Squeegee
Apply Online Here
Freedom to Grow
by Z Shirts, Jennie Livezle
As a very happy longtime Ryonet customer, the choice to go with the Roq 4 You was easy. It is a high-quality press backed by people we know and trust our business with. Our relationship with Ryonet has helped our business pivot quickly as we achieve double digit growth every year. In particular, the features we love about the ROQ include the stationary pallets, user interface and minimal learning curve. The size was exactly what we needed for our smaller space. The ability to add additional heads on later, and to keep the price lower right now was a big selling point. It has really upped our game to be able to print large jobs in a fraction of the time. With the consistency that automation provides, the quality of prints are great every time. The Roq 4 You has given our business the freedom to grow beyond small or medium-sized jobs. We are now selling and winning business for much larger accounts. In addition to capacity, an automatic press gives us credibility.