Spot Process Separation Studio™ Screen Printing Separation Software
SKU: # SWED-SPOTPR-SER
Ships Same Day | Available Inventory and Shipping Map
What are you doing to stand out from the competition, increase efficiency, expand your offering of design/print options, and achieve greater results on-press using fewer screens? For decades Spot Process Separation Studio™ has assisted tens of thousands of screen print shops of varying size and skill levels easily achieve the best prints of their career. Separation Studio will give your company the wow factor! Tonal images, and over colored vector files are not an issue thanks to SPSS. Love a program that delivers an auto-underbase? You owe it to your business to take a free, fully-functional trial. Your business bottom-line will thank you. As a Platinum Reseller of Freehand products Ryonet has personally delivered Separation Studio to thousands of our customers. Benefits:
- Quickly separate simple to complex full color images with a click of a button.
- Transform over-colored vector files (Adobe and Corel) into amazing seps ready for the press.
- Get better prints thanks to the professional auto under-base automatically generated.
- View separations and your edits in real time. Show your customer different options of their design with Separation Studio’s VueRite technology.
- Spot Process was first released in 1995 - this is a proven solution on-screen and on-press.
- Standardize your screen printing process using the same screens (230 mesh), same inks (Spot Process Ink) and same print order (determined for you by Separation Studio for every print.
- Use the same seps, films, screens and ink for white, light and dark garments.