Screen Print Experience Class SP
Ryonet loves working with partners who have the same passion for screen printing education that we have! In the Louisiana Screen Print Experience Class, you will learn how to screen print from one of the most passionate screen printing shops we know. Charlie and his team at Definition Industry have taught hundreds of students from both Arkansas and Louisiana. Together, we have perfected the Screen Print Experience curriculum to offer you the best screen printing class in the industry. Definition Industries specializes in creating custom graphics and garments. Their goals are for you to leave the class knowing how to screen print and get the most from your experience.
Meet your instructor! - Charlie Veuleman
“I have been screen printing since 2001. I own and operate Definition Industries, a screen printing and vinyl shop, which serves Northwest Louisiana primarily. I became hooked on the process and creative side of Screen Printing. I've always been an entrepreneur and I've been teaching with Ryonet for five years. I love teaching because it gives me a great opportunity to meet and help new entrepreneurs and existing business owners looking to expand. As an instructor, I find my flexibility and patience with students allows for a connection with them that lasts beyond the seminars or consults.”
Class Times:Friday and Saturday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Shreveport Class Location:1033 Hawn Ave, Shreveport, LA 71107
Nearest Airport:Shreveport Regional Airport (SHV)
Hotel Recommendations:Hilton Shreveport 104 Market Street, Shreveport, LA. 71101 (318)698-0900
Hampton Inn Shreveport-Bossier City 1005 Gould Drive, Bossier City, LA. 71111 (318) 752-1112
The Screen Printing Class Covers:
- Basic artwork flow
- Film output options
- Choosing the right mesh for your project
- Setting up a dark room
- Choosing the right emulsion and properly coating your screen
- Using a pre-registration template
- Properly burning a screen
- Screen washout techniques
- How to register your job
- Proper silk screen printing techniques
- Clean-up techniques
- Overview of Corel ,Accurip, and Separation Studio
- Spot color printing
- Four color process (CMYK) printing
- Simulated process printing
- Foil applications
- Discharge printing and mixing
- Water based printing
- Printing on paper
- Tips on business and Ecommerce
- All blank t-shirts for printing on (these are yours to keep, sizes vary)
- Lunch for both days (call week prior for vegetarian options)
- Cocktail hour on Friday night
- Ryonet screen printing class book and materials for note taking
- Screen printing instructional DVD
- Most importantly, the skills and knowledge to progress in the industry
Once you have paid for your class, refunds are not available. You must contact us no less than 24 hours in advance if you are unable to attend the class you signed up for, we are happy to assist you in rescheduling for a different class at that point. If you do not contact us 24 hours in advance you will be charged a re-booking fee of $50. You may, also, choose to receive in-store credit in the same amount you paid for class tuition, or $50 less (if you did not contact us 24 hours in advance), which you can use towards your next Ryonet purchase. To make arrangements, or to request help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-314-6390.
*Classes are subject to change. We will notify you of any updates via email.
I Knew Nothing Before This Class
by Brittany Lewis -
I knew nothing about screen printing before this class, aside from watching YouTube videos I learned so much I can take back and teach my team. You’d be crazy to start a screen printing business without having this class.