Screen Print Experience Class WA
This is where our screen printing education program started. Josh and the rest of the team at Ryonet headquarters combine to have over 80 years experience in the screen printing industry. This foundation of diverse experience gives students at the Screen Print Experience class in Washington a solid foundation to propel any screen printing endeavor forward. Learn how to screen print and gain insight into the small details that will help make the difference between screen printing success and failure. The original screen printing class, our Screen Print Experience class in Washington, is the number one choice for anyone looking to learn how to screen print or increase their skills.
Class Times:Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m and Saturday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Vancouver Class Location:12303 NE 56th St, Vancouver, WA 98682
Nearest Airport:Portland International Airport (PDX)
Hotel Recommendations:Heathman Lodge 7801 NE Greenwood Dr. Vancouver, WA. 98662 (360)254-3100
Best Western 9420 NE Vancouver Mall Dr. Vancouver, WA. 98662 (360) 256-0707
Residence Inn 8005 NE Parkway Dr. Vancouver, WA. 98662 (360)253-4800
SpringHill Estates 1421 SE Tech Center Dr. Vancouver, WA. 98683 (360) 260-1000
The Screen Printing Class Covers:
- Basic artwork flow
- Film output options
- Choosing the right mesh for your project
- Setting up a dark room
- Choosing the right emulsion and properly coating your screen
- Using a pre-registration template
- Properly burning a screen
- Screen washout techniques
- How to register your job
- Proper silk screen printing techniques
- Clean-up techniques
- Overview of Corel, Accurip, Separation Studio, and Photoshop
- Spot color printing
- Four color process (CMYK) printing
- Simulated process printing
- Foil applications
- Discharge printing and mixing
- Water based printing
- Printing on paper
- Tips on the business side of screen printing
- All blank t-shirts for printing on (these are yours to keep, sizes vary)
- Lunch for both days (call week prior for vegetarian options)
- Cocktail hour and hors d'oeuvres on Friday night
- Ryonet screen printing class book and materials for note taking
- Screen printing instructional DVD
- Most importantly, the skills and knowledge to progress in the industry
Once you have paid for your class, refunds are not available. You must contact us no less than 24 hours in advance if you are unable to attend the class you signed up for, we are happy to assist you in rescheduling for a different class at that point. If you do not contact us 24 hours in advance you will be charged a re-booking fee of $50. You may, also, choose to receive in-store credit in the same amount you paid for class tuition, or $50 less (if you did not contact us 24 hours in advance), which you can use towards your next Ryonet purchase. To make arrangements, or to request help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-314-6390.
*Classes are subject to change. We will notify you of any updates via email.
Every aspect of the business
I went from someone who is along for the ride with their spouse to wanting to be involved in every aspect of the biz. Great weekend of information from a great set of peeps. Fun atmosphere.