Sgreen Stuff Dehazer and Degreaser - Pint
Sgreen® Stuff is an aggressive but environmentally friendly dual action dehazer and degreaser designed to remove the toughest ink haze from leftover plastisol, water based and discharge inks. Sgreen® Stuff leaves your fabric free of all oils and contaminants and reduces the occurrence of pinholes to allow for better adhesion of your emulsion. The unique abrasive pumice additive deep cleans mesh for superior screen clarity and cleans mesh stains with less noticeable odor while working more efficiently than most hazardous stain removers. With Sgreen® Stuff you save both time and money, by combining the last two steps of screen reclamation into one and reducing the number of chemicals you need in your reclamation process.
- Environmentally safe.
- Non-offensive, low odor for easy breathing.
- Dual-action cleaning: Degrease and dehaze in one step.
- Super powerful formula made to finish the cleaning and reclaiming process in less time.
- Leaves fabric free of all oils and contaminants, and prevents pinholes which slow down your process.
- Abrasive pumice additive deep cleans mesh for superior screen clarity.
- Before use: Remove all ink residue and emulsion from the screen.
- Apply product on the ink side of a wet screen.
- Agitate on both sides of the screen with a brush or pad and set aside for approximately four minutes (up to 10 minutes will achieve better results for tough stains).
- Rinse first with low pressure then high pressure water, spraying from bottom to top on print side of the screen. Reverse screen and rinse with high pressure, then use low pressure water and flood-rinse the entire screen. Allow screen to dry before coating.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. Do not take internally. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash thoroughly after handling chemical.
FIRST AID: Eyes: Flush for 15 minutes, seek medical attention if irritation persists. Swallowed: Drink large quantities of water and get immediate medical attention. Skin: Wash with soap and water, seek medical attention if irritation occurs. FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. Store away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze. This product is biodegradable.