Slant Stampinator 480 In-Line Stamping and Curing Solution
The Slant Stampinator 480 (Patent Pending) is an in-line stamping and curing solution that allows a printer to produce a wide variety of specialty prints in a single application. The Stampinator connects directly into your automatic press saving time and money. Equally adept as a final curing solution one moment and a specialty curing solution the next, capable of producing up to 480 units an hour.
- Stamping and Curing Plastisol Underbase
- Plastisol Final Cure Solution
- Heat Transfer Designs
- Vinyl Numbers
- Cad-Cut Material
- Vinyl & Twill
- Cad Color Digital Material
- Dimensions: 22" x 32" x 6"
- Platen: 16"x20"
- Weight: 77.5 lbs
- Digital Temperature Control: 32-600 degrees
- Electrical: 3600W / 17A / 220V / Single Phase
- Warranty: 5-Year Warranty on Heat Platen. Full 1-year warranty on machine.