Monster Max Emulsion Scoop Coater - 16in
Check Out Ryonet Plus Products!
Dual Edge Emulsion Scoop Coater - 16 in.
What are Ryonet Plus Products?
- Get it Faster
- Get Rewarded
We have put all of our top selling products in one place, made them 1-2 days faster for delivery. Join our Band Membership today and start earning up to 10% back in member rewards for buying Plus Products.
View all Plus Products
Plus Product Shipping Map
- Standard ramp angle for thin emulsions
- Fast ramp angle for small amounts or thick emulsions
- Lid claws – remove stuck on emulsion lids
- Reach-under legs
- None-glare finish on end caps
- True one-handed operation
- Drop-slot design – for fast end cap removal
- “no-streak” end-cap design
- Allows for home-made capillary film
- Set thickness with common objects
- Three ergonomic handles
- No-slip micro-groove surface on handles
- Wider opening for easy emulsion loading
- Holds more emulsion
- “no-spill” design -- stands up straight!
- Sharp angles make for easy clean up
- Works with Ultimate Clean-Up-Card
- Two semi-sharp coating edges
- Unique beveled coating edge
- 100% metal construction
- Made in USA
Take my advice...
When researching to purchase the monster max, negative reviews outweighed the good 8-9/10.
<br>I was about to pass on it until I mentioned it to someone who's opinion I value very much. His advice was "GET IT!"...so I did...turned out, unfortunately, I received a warped coater.
<br>Next day talked to customer service rep Brad through live chat. He asked a few questions and sent me out a new one yesterday and I got it today...flat as granite!
<br>One hand coating was smooth, fluent, even...just the best results I ever got!
<br>I realized that almost all the negative reviews were from people that just didn't know what they were doing! I must admit, it took a little finagling to get it set just right.
<br>So in conclusion, check for flat right out of the box, take your time and read the instructions, take a little time setting it...and I guarantee you'll love it!