Monster Max Emulsion Scoop Coater - 19in
Check Out Ryonet Plus Products!
Dual Edge Emulsion Scoop Coater - 19in
What are Ryonet Plus Products?
- Get it Faster
- Get Rewarded
We have put all of our top selling products in one place, made them 1-2 days faster for delivery. Join our Ryonet Membership today and start earning up to 10% back in member rewards for buying Plus Products.
View all Plus Products
Plus Product Shipping Map
- Standard ramp angle for thin emulsions
- Fast ramp angle for small amounts or thick emulsions
- Lid claws – remove stuck on emulsion lids
- Reach-under legs
- None-glare finish on end caps
- True one-handed operation
- Drop-slot design – for fast end cap removal
- “no-streak” end-cap design
- Allows for home-made capillary film
- Set thickness with common objects
- Three ergonomic handles
- No-slip micro-groove surface on handles
- Wider opening for easy emulsion loading
- Holds more emulsion
- “no-spill” design -- stands up straight!
- Sharp angles make for easy clean up
- Works with Ultimate Clean-Up-Card
- Two semi-sharp coating edges
- Unique beveled coating edge
- 100% metal construction
- Made in USA
Why does this have to be assembled?
I don't leave reviews, but just finished using this product and feel the need to. Works fine, gets the job done, yadda yadda.
<br>Annoying part? The thing isn't even assembled and assembly is super annoying to have to do for it. So the line of "Among its many innovations are the metal end caps that are secured to the trowel with stainless steel screws" isn't correct until you put it together yourself. And with the tiny Philips head screws and holes that aren't even threaded, it's annoying and shouldn't need to be.
<br>Other than that, the product works as intended. But Ryonet/Screenprinting.com, friggin assemble the piece. You mailed it with a piece of sandpaper telling me to sand any burs off that shouldn't even be there in the first place with the "End caps are precision laser cut out of 16 gage stainless steel". Just put it together in the future.
Skip this one
First, I'm not sure why these don't ship pre-assembled. Second, I popped the first screen since the metal end-cap was slightly lower than edge of coating edge. Not enough adjustment to remove sharp point. Now the coater is in corner collecting dust. I've had numerous coaters over the years and am going back to the Sefar.