The Epson 1430 Spot Process Separation and AccuRIP Film Output Package
Ryonet created this incredible product bundle for efficient screen printers. With Spot Process Separation Studio&tade; Software and Ryonet’s packaged Spot Process&tade; press ink you can now print simulated process designs on white, light, dark and black garments easily, consistently, and with predictable, outstanding results.
Artwork, color separation, film output and screen making account for up to 70% of the screen printing production process, but are often the last things a screen printer will invest in or focus on. At Ryonet, we understand that without a good screen it’s impossible to create a good print. We’ve partnered with screen printing experts like Charlie Facini (CEO of Freehand, and the creator of AccuRIP Black Pearl and Spot Process Separation Studio and other pre-press solutions) to create a turn-key separation and film output system.
- Epson 1430 Inkjet Printer (13in) printer
- Blackmax All Black Ink&tade; Starter Kit (6 Cartridge Frames/Tanks and 1 Resetter)
- AccuRIP Black Pearl&tade; Software
- Spot Process Separation Studio Software
NOTE: Software Redemption Codes are emailed Monday through Friday after order verification and approval. As soon as your printer and ink arrives you will be on your way to efficient film output.
Film Output and Separation Studio™Separation Studio delivers easy to achieve and accurate high-end halftone color separations for textile printers. From photographs, scans, Photoshop® files, Corel Painter® files, highly modeled illustrations and more the best tonal image color separation software is Spot Process Separation Studio.
This Package Includes
- Epson 1430 printer
- AccuRIP software (serial code, no disc)
- Separation Studio software (serial code, no disc)
- Rite Film 13" x 19" pack - 50 sheets
- Rite Film 8.5" x 11" pack - 50 sheets
- Epson 1400/ 1430 chip resetter
- Epson 1400/ 1430 BlackMAX cartridge set
- Wilflex Epic Lava Black Quart
- Wilflex Epic Lava Low Bleed White Quart
- Wilflex Epic Fashion Base Quart
- Wilflex Epic Spot Color Quarts (Red, Blue, Gold, Purple, Green, Gray)
Epson 1430 PrinterThe Epson 1430 takes film output to the next level of performance, delivering brilliant, ultra hi-definition films as large as 13" x 19".
- Printing technology: 6-color advanced MicroPiezo inkjet technology optimized for photo printing
- Minimum ink droplet size: 1.5 picoliters
- Maximum print resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
AccuRIP™ and Separation Studio™ SoftwareAccuRIP is absolutely the best RIP on the market. The capabilities of AccuRIP will exceed your RIP expectations as it did ours! With Separation Studio and Ryonet’s Spot Process ink you can print simulated process designs on light or dark garments consistently with outstanding results.
AccuRIP works with the following Epson printers: Artisan 50, Artisan 1430, Workforce 1100 & 1110, R280, R285, R290, 1390, 1400, 1410, 1500W, R1800, R1900, R2000, R2400, R3000, T-3000, T-5000, T-7000, 3800, 3880, 4000, 4450, 4800, 4880, 4900, 7000, 7600, 7700, 7800, 7890, 7900, 9450, 9600, 9700, 9800, 9880, 9890, 9900, 10600, 11880 and PM G4500. This means that in the future when you may need a new printer or larger format you don't have to buy new software!
Great deal. Hate the cartridges.
by Dani L.
Bought this a while back now and I must say that its a great deal, hence why I jumped on it. The only reason I give it a 4 star is because for some reason this printer likes to sometimes barf ink, making it an expensive hiccup. Randomly right in the middle of printing an image it will leave a HUGE blot of ink somewhere on the page. I think that the cartridges leak....