Are you a screen printer who is looking to learn from industry experts on how to grow your business? If so, you will want to join us in Chicago for the second year of Printavo’s printers conference. Held on July 20 and 21, the PrintHustlers Conf will provide screen printers with new ideas and thought-provoking content. You will gain access to industry leaders, tips and tricks, and an abundance of resources.
- Ryan Moor: Ryonet, CEO – Leadership
- Matt Williams: Former CEO, The Martin Agency – Branding
- Kevin Baumgart: Hireology, VP of Business Development – Sales & Training
- Divey Gulati: Shipbob, Co-Founder – Fulfillment
- Shelby Craig: Rocket Shirts, Owner – Online Advertising
- Steve Farag: Campus Ink, Owner – Automation
- Jeff Mellander: Redwall Prints, Owner – Growing Your Shop & Lessons Learned
- Justin Lawrence: Oklahoma Shirt Company, Owner – Retail
- Justin Moore: Barrel Maker Printing, Owner – Leadership
- Susan Becker: JerseyInk, Owner – Building Culture
- Christina Becker: JerseyInk, Marketing Director – Building Culture
- Bruce Ackerman: Printavo, Founder – Printavo Tricks, Tips & Roadmap
- Adam Cook: Printavo, Onboarding and Education Lead – New Hire Training
- Mathew Marcotte: T&J Printing Supplies, Regional Sales, Consultant at T&J Printing Supply – Cross-training, People Management, Industry Trends
Come visit the Ryonet team at Printavo! To purchase tickets for the conference, head on over to Printavo’s Eventbrite page. We hope to see you there!
The post Join Us at the 2018 PrintHustlers Conf appeared first on Ryonet Blog.