Say Hello to the Epson SureColor F2100 Direct-to-Garment Printer
Direct to Garment Printing is one of the coolest things currently happening in garment decoration. With the kick off of the new year comes the release of some amazing new products. Epson® SureColor® F2100 Direct-to-Garment Printer is no exception. Here at Ryonet, we are extremely excited to offer this awesome DTG printer.
Epson DTG Printer Features
The Epson® SureColor® F2100 Direct-to-Garment Printer has features that make it a great option for shops that are looking to get into direct-to- garment printing or are looking into upping their current DTG game. It improves Epson’s previous generation DTG Printer, the F2000, with improved reliability, productivity, and print quality. Other features include:
- An inline cleaning cartridge and fabric wiper that saves time and ensures proper maintenance.
- Tripple filtered white ink that reduces the clogging in the white ink nozzle.
- A new print mode for a 33% faster dark garment speed
- A garment grip pad that creates faster and more accurate garment loading
- A highlight white created from simultaneous printing of white and color on top coat.
- Precision dot, a variable droplet technology and image processing, that creates smoother gradients, sharper detail, and a greater color range.
- The use of durable, vibrant, and safe Epson Ultrachrome DG Inks.
- An easy to use Epson Garment Creator software
We hope you are as excited as we are about Epson’s new DTG printer! It isn’t available for order quite yet, but stay tuned for its full release! If you have questions about the The Epson® SureColor® F2100 Direct-to-Garment Printer, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Give us a call at 1-800-314-6390 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The post Say Hello to the Epson SureColor F2100 Direct-to-Garment Printer appeared first on Ryonet Blog.