Purchasing your first direct-to-garment printer or DTG kit? It's a big investment, one you probably don't want to do on a whim. If you're looking to go digital, what do you need to know about the printer before you buy?
Here are the six questions you'd want to ask when you purchase a DTG printer:
- What are the total ink costs and options?
- What are the maintenance procedures?
- How much does a replacement print head cost and can I install it myself?
- What is the warranty included with the machine?
- What RIP is included? Is there a premium option?
- What type of training and support is provided?
DTG expert Luke Ryerkerk will dive deep into these six questions in his next webinar. On top of looking into the logistics of buying a printer, he'll also address whether or not if DTG is right for you.
Not only will you hear from Ryonet's expert, you'll also get the perspective of a shop that's using DTG currently. Mike Stevens from Snarky Cancer added a DTG printer to his screen printing business and he'll share his experience with the digital acquisition.
Interested in purchasing a Direct-To-Garment printer? Sign up to be a part of the conversation at the webinar! Not able to make it? No biggie, still register and after the webinar, a link to the video will be sent to you.
Questions to Ask When Buying a DTG Printer Webinar
Tuesday, March 10th
9:00 AM-10:00 AM PST