With Slant Engineering's stamping technology the patented Stampinator 480 revolutionizes the Screen printing world with its multifunction unit. Flash/ironing (bring you the highest level of print quality),480 transfers an hour (including foil and rhinestones), Stamp Curing on a press, Heat Taping for that finished look and many more applications. With the Stampinator 480 jobs that would usually take weeks can get done in the afternoon. Slant has designed the Stampinator to be a universal so no matter the press it works.
Being able to Flash/Iron by Stamp/curing the under base you get the best possible print out there. In doing this, you would eliminate any need for a flash in head two and any iron or roller in a head 3, saving you thousands in extra equipment.
- Stamping and Curing Plastisol Underbase
- Plastisol Final Cure Solution
- Heat Transfer Designs
- Vinyl Numbers
- Vinyl & Twill
- Weight:48.5 lbs
- Platen Size: 16"x20"
- Overall Unit Size: 20"x31"x5.75"
- Power: Amps|Voltage 1phase 220v 17amps
- Connection Type: male-female plug 220v 30amp (not included as press/power supply varies)
- Warranty: 5-Year Warranty on Heat Platen. Full 1-year warranty on the machine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
Amazing piece of equipment
This thing is awesome! Helps us get extra smooth prints.
Increase your quality
This product works better than I expected. Smooths and flashes in one step. Highly recommend.