New to the industry Slant Engineering partnered up with Ryonet one of the biggest players in the print business. Early on Ryonet saw promise in its ability to stamp cure on a press to help a smaller customer move to any automatic without necessarily needing a dryer. After demoing and testing, they realized it to be so much more. Being able to Flash/Iron by Stamp/curing the under base you get the best possible print out there. In doing this, you would eliminate any need for a flash in head two and any iron or roller in a head 3, saving you thousands in extra equipment.
- Stamping and Curing Plastisol Underbase
- Plastisol Final Cure Solution
- Heat Transfer Designs
- Vinyl Numbers
- Cad-Cut Material
- Vinyl & Twill
- Cad Color Digital Material
- Weight:48.5 lbs
- Platen Size: 16"x20"
- Overall Unit Size: 20"x31"x5.75"
- Power: Amps|Voltage 1phase 220v 17amps
- Connection Type: male-female plug 220v 30amp (not included as press/power supply varies)
- Warranty: 5-Year Warranty on Heat Platen. Full 1-year warranty on the machine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
Amazing piece of equipment
This thing is awesome! Helps us get extra smooth prints.
Increase your quality
This product works better than I expected. Smooths and flashes in one step. Highly recommend.