*NOTE: These dunk tanks are not in perfect condition cosmetically. Some are slightly misshapen, bowing in or out. These imperfect tanks have outward appearances that may vary, but the tanks are fully functional once filled up. These tanks are perfect for printers looking for a great deal, fill 'em up so you can get back to printing!
Tired of spending countless hours reclaiming screens? Scrubbing away stubborn emulsion takes a ton of time and effort. With a Dunk Tank, your reclaim woes disappear.
Dunk tanks (also known as dip tanks) are a soaking system that speeds up the reclaim process while reducing water and chemical consumption. How it works is simple: fill the tank with water and emulsion remover, soak screens for a minute or two, pull them out and power wash off the emulsion. Say goodbye to the days of endless scrubbing.
Made of recycled plastic, this environmentally friendly dip tank is molded out of one piece. The dunk tank allows up to six screens to be placed in it at a time, greatly speeding up the reclaim process. Improve your reclaim process. Take better care of your screens with a Dunk Tank today.
HOW TO USE A DUNK TANK TO RECLAIM SCREENS
- Pour 27 gallons of water into the dip tank.
- Pour 3 gallons of emulsion remover into the tank.
- Remove all ink from screens.
- Put one screen in the tank to test. Leave it in the dip tank for 30 seconds.
- Remove the screen from the dip tank and power wash off the remaining emulsion.
- If it rinses off easily, you may continue . If some emulsion is still stuck to the screen, place it back in the dunk tank (thicker coatings of emulsion will require to soak in the solution for a longer period of time).
- Continue your reclaim process.
- One piece molded construction
- Chemical resistant
- Guaranteed leak proof
- Reduces water and chemical usage
- Low maintenance
- Minimal space requirement
- Dimensions: O.D. 35” x 14” x 26.25”
- 30 Gallon Capacity (27 G water/3 G of solution)
- Accommodates 6 Screens (up to 23" x 31")
- ⅜” thick tank wall
- Made from 100% recycled polyethylene
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.