Stahls Hotronix 16"x20" Hover Heat Press
Dual functionality makes it great for DTG curing.
This unique machine works as a hover heat press for curing of DTG and screen printing inks, or as an automatically opening press for applying heat transfers. To make sure you're getting a Hotronix®, look for the blue!
- Great for DTG ink curing
- Auto open feature helps avoid burning and over-application
- Digital time, temperature and pressure settings
- Twin Timer™ for programming two independent time settings
- Space-saving clamshell design
- Available in 16" x 20" platen
- Compatible with the Heat Press Caddie™
- Free ground freight (within continental US).
- No air compressor needed
- Opens automatically
- Easy to operate
- Digital readouts
- Actual Weight: 87 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 100 lbs
- Dimensions: 29" x 17" x 17"
- Shipping Dimensions: 36" x 25" x 21"
- Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment
- CE/NRTLCO approved
- Quick-change lower platen
- 3/8" silicone pad
- Non-stick coated heater - stress relieved to prevent warping
- Cast-in tubular element every 2" to eliminate cold spots
- 3/16" laser-quality steel framework
- Heavy-duty pin & bushing pivot points
- 3/4" upper flotation heat platen
- Wide opening for easy layout
120 v; 15 amps; 1800 w
240 v; 7.5 amps; 1800 w
- Must have designated circuit breaker
Hotronix Premier Warranty
- Lifetime Warranty on Heating Element
- 5 yr on Framework
- 2 yr on Circuit board
- 1 yr parts/labor