CCI TX Discharge Emulsion
Shipping Transit Time
Availability is based on available stock info, and may be affected by order volumes.
ProChem® TX-DISCHARGE is a high viscosity Diazo Sensitized Pure-Photopolymer Emulsion recommended for plastisol, water-based, and discharge inks.
Diazo sensitized emulsion for Plastisol, Discharge, Water Based Inks.
NOTE: This emulsion comes with a bottle of Diazo.
- Red Colored
- Extremely Durable for long print runs
- 47% solids
- Excellent Water Resistance
- Handle under yellow safelight conditions.
- Mix the Diazo sensitizer according to the instructions on the bottle.
- Pour the solution into the emulsion and mix thoroughly.
- Let the emulsion stand for 2 hours to let the air bubbles released from the emulsion.
To dial in your exposure time, we suggest running the Step Wedge test with a Step Wedge Calculator.
Click here to watch an instructional video on the Step Wedge Test
It is important to have a clean dry screen before you apply the emulsion. To achieve this use a good degreaser available from CCI.