Ryonet HiFi Photopolymer Emulsion is a one part, ready-to-use textile emulsion recommended for use with plastisol inks. It offers durability and excellent image quality. Due to the product's high solids count, it yields a better coating, thicker stencils, sharper edges and excellent resolution. HiFi is pre-sensitized and does not require the addition of Diazo. This emulsion is an affordable performance solution for more expensive emulsions like QTX or ChromaBlue.
Ryonet HiFi is a high performing advanced photo emulsion. If you are using a basic light source or not familiar with using photopolymer emulsion we would recommend using our RXP Emulsion which has a wider exposure latitude and is easier to use.
Features and Benefits
- Longer shelf-life than a diazo emulsion
- Active Additive: No additive needed (pre-sensitized)
- Color: Pink
HiFi Photopolymer Emulsion is pre-sensitized and ready for use. Apply to clean, degreased, and dried screen mesh with a scoop-coater using appropriate application techniques. Reclaiming HiFi Photopolymer Emulsion is easy and works with most stencil removers or reclaimers that are available in concentrate and ready-to-use formulas. Follow proper instructions for reclaiming.
- Shelf Life: Opened: 6-8 months
Exposure: Shorter exposure time for quicker screen burning.
To dial in your exposure time, we suggest running the Step Wedge test with a Step Wedge Calculator.
Click here to watch an instructional video on the Step Wedge Test
Helpful Hints to Ensure Your Emulsion Lasts Longer:
- Keep in a cool area, the emulsion will break down much faster in heat. Keeping emulsion in a fridge can help to give a slightly extended shelf life, however, emulsion that has gotten to the point of freezing will no longer work properly and must be replaced.
- Keep the emulsion lid on tight to preserve air and light leaks.
- Gently mix the emulsion each time before use to help extend the life.
- To ensure best results, date your emulsion once mixed and keep an extra container on hand once the emulsion is about to expire, environmental factors such as temperature and humidity can cause the emulsion to expire more quickly.
Environmental factors such as temperature and humidity can cause the emulsion to expire more quickly.
Notice: During winter parts of the U.S. and Canada will experience freezing temps. Please be aware that Emulsion can freeze. Once frozen, most emulsions are not usable, even "safe" emulsions can go bad if it is cold enough. Please plan your purchases around shipping to your business.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- dip tank
This emulsion is easy to work while giving good definition in artwork detalis. Works well in high humidity environments.
Works fine. Still finding the best emulsion for my shop
Great product easy to use and fast
I love this emulsion. I never have any problems with it
Thanks for the review!
This emulsion coats beautifully. Super easy to use. Still fairly new to the process, but this one was recommended during the SPE class I took and I love not having to mix anything.
Hey Cara! We're happy to hear the HiFi emulsion is working well for you as you are learning this process. Thank you for the review! Please let us know how we can help you next with your printing. -Ronald 1-800-314-6390