X-Vactor XL UV Vacuum Exposure Unit with Digital Timer - Table Top
Shipping Transit Time
New & Improved X-Vactor Automated Exposure Unit
Over the past ten years, the X-Vactor has become one of the most widely used table-top vacuum exposure units on the market. With these recent improvements to the design and functionality, the X-Vactor will give screen printers even more consistent and automated screen exposure.
Starting inside the X-Vactor series, Ryonet has a custom high output UV CFL bulb manufactured specifically for our exposure units. These UV bulbs output a high nanometer UV wavelength which can be used on both Dual Cure and Photopolymer emulsions. With the X-Vactor XL unit, we include more UV Bulbs to provide a higher density and faster exposure.
It's also important to note that the optically cleared tempered glass in the X-Vactor series lets over 99% of the UV light through without disruption to the wavelength. Both units also feature UV safe yellow bulbs for screen setup and review in a light safe environment.
- New UV CFL Exposure Bulbs optimized for Dual Cure and Photopolymer Emulsion.
- Additional Exposure Bulbs for better coverage and faster exposure
- CAD designed powder coat steel construction.
- EC power cord port with easy to access on/off switch.
The X-Vactor XL can expose two, 23" x 31" frames at once with up to a 34" x 48" exposure area. This model includes light safe viewing bulbs, digital timer and Ryonet's pre-registration template.
Features and Benefits
- 35" x 48" exposure area
- 16 - 36" Bulbs w/480 watts of UV power total.
- Digital exposure controls
- Separate exposure, vacuum, light safe, fan and kill switch controls
- Heavy-duty neoprene vacuum blanket
- Heavy-duty gas shocks for easy open and close access
- Adjustable vacuum lid clamps
- Optically clear extremely strong tempered glass
- Sturdy T6 extremely strong aluminum construction
- Oil-free vacuum pump is quiet and powerful
- Includes nylon rope to allow air movement between blanket & frame
- 3 year limited warranty (excludes blanket, glass and bulbs)
- Made in the USA
- Overall dimensions: 56.25" x 41.5" x 9.5"
- 10 40 watt HO UV bulbs
- Standard 110 outlet plug
- UL certified electrical components
Replacement Bulbs: T-8 Unfiltered UV Bulb
Two Functions, One Unit
Two light safe inspection bulbs, located on either end of the exposure glass, provide bright 100% UV blocked yellow light throughout the glass. This allows your exposure unit to double as a film and screen inspection table. Touch up or splice films, ensure proper image alignment on your screen and inspect for pinholes without having to strain to see what you are doing or worrying about light contamination. Standard light tables this size run upwards of $400, so by combining light safe bulbs with the X-Vactor you've doubled your function and saved money!Pre-Registration Template Transparency
The pre-registration template includes a comprehensive video that demonstrates how to get consistent results using easy methods. Starting with artwork and film output, we'll show you how to layout your film for optimal exposure and press alignments results. Moving to the darkroom, we'll place the film onto the screen using the pre-registration template. When it's all said and done, you'll see how quick and easy setup becomes on the press.
The pre-registration template and procedures can easily double or triple your performance in the darkroom and press setup. Throw away the tape measure and t-squares and realize an easier path in registrations.
Features and Benefits
- Easily tapes to the X-Vactor Exposure Unit
- Scratch and water resistant
- Solvent printed on 4 Mil durable transparency
Emulsion Types: RXP, WBP, DCM
Emulsion Types: SVP, HiFi, Cryocoat
*Tested times but may vary. Use Step Wedge Test to dial in exposure time