Imagine working for yourself. You set the hours, determine what's the quality standard, choose who you want to print for — you're the boss. Start your screen printing business today with the Riley Hopkins 150 Complete Screen Printing Kit.
Getting a kit makes your life simple. You could pick and choose supplies and equipment, but that takes a lot of time. With a few clicks, you have everything you need to start a print shop.
The kit has everything you need — a press, flash dryer, exposure unit, screens, squeegees, inks, chemicals, and more. Loaded with top-notch equipment and supplies from brands like Riley Hopkins®, Baselayr®, Sgreen®, and FN-INK™, you can count on producing high quality prints right from the start.
Investing in a shop package is an easy, economical way to start up or upgrade a screen printing business. Jumpstart your print shop today with the Riley Hopkins 150 Complete Screen Printing Kit.
INCLUDED IN KIT
- Riley Hopkins 150 4 Color 1 Station Press
- Riley Flash Dryer 16x16
- Baselayr X1620 LED Exposure Unit
- Supply Kit
- Four Baselayr 20x24 in Aluminum Screens with 156 mesh
- 21 Step Wedge Exposure Calculator
- Two 12" 70 durometer squeegees
- Two 8" 70 durometer squeegees
- One 2”x110yd white screen tape
- 16x16 platen (printing board)
- 16" scoop coater
- 100 sheets of 8.5”x11" waterproof film positives
- 300 pack of Ultimate Cleanup Cards
- 25 white test printing pellons
- 2 light-safe bulbs
Plastisol Ink Kit
- Quart of white FN-INK™
- Quart of black FN-INK™
- Quart of bright red FN-INK™
- Quart of Baselayr Long Lasting Emulsion
- Quart of Sgreen® Supreme Wash
- Quart of Sgreen® Emulsion Stripper
- Quart of Sgreen® Water-Based Pallet Adhesive
- Quart of Sgreen® Stuff Dehazer/Degreaser
- Quart of Red Coat Blockout
- 3 Cleaning Scrub Brushes
PRESS FEATURES & SPECS:
- Rigid station arms
- Hot rolled steel and aircraft grade aluminum
- American made
- Tough springs to hold screens upright
- 2” diameter center post
- Tapered roller bearings
- Sturdy screen clamps
- Platen Height: 4.5” (31 cm)
- Platen Size: 16”x16 with neck
- Max Frame Size: 23”x31” (every other print head)
- Base Configuration: Table Top
- Color/Stations: 4x1
- Diameter (with 16x16 Platen): 60"
FLASH DRYER FEATURES AND SPECS:
- Rotating, adjustable stand
- Locking casters
- 360° rotation
- Powder-coated to prevent rust
- Sturdy, simple design
- 10-foot power cord
- Easy assembly
- Watts: 1600
- Volts: 120v
- Amps: 13.2
- Heater Size: 16”x20”
- Element Size: 16”x16”
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
EXPOSURE UNIT FEATURES & SPECS:
- LED bulb technology
- Lightweight laser cut and formed aluminum frame
- Designed for 16"x20" frames, but works up to 20"x24" OD frames
- Note the edge of a larger frame will hang off the edges of the exposure unit along with some of the emulsion
- Push button on/off operation (No timer)
- 6-foot, 3-prong power cord
- Includes a three-inch foam pad for easy, on-contact exposing
- Three-year limited warranty (please refer to manual for more details)
- Made in the USA
- Unit dimensions: 16.5”(W) x 20.5”(L) x 5.5”(H)
- Optical clear glass: 16" x 20"
- Recommended frame size OD: 16”x20”
- Max frame size OD: 20" x 24"
- 3 T8 LED 405nm tube bulbs designed for screen exposure
- UV wattage: 60 watts
- Voltage: 115v (standard household current)
- Standard 110v 3-prong plug
- On/off functionality
NOTES ON SHIPPING
This package ships in 5-7 different boxes. The supplies and equipment may ship from separate locations and might arrive at different times, depending on stock. This package can only ship UPS/FedEx Ground because of the weight and chemicals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- screen printing
Great support, Great Equipment, and Great supplies!
We received this package on a Friday afternoon and spent Friday night putting everything together. On Saturday, we washed and coated screens, separated artwork, and made transparencies. On Sunday we burned our screens and printed a 150 garment 2 color job that we were able to deliver on Monday morning. Our customer was very impressed with the product and we even got a follow up order shortly after. This might not seem all that amazing for a seasoned screen printer but for us, we had never separated artwork, prepped and coated screens, burned screens, registered screens, or screen printed garments prior to that weekend. We were able to accomplish this so quickly because we had high quality, easy to use equipment, excellent DVD training materials (we basically spent the weekend, watching a chapter of the DVD and then going and doing it for real), and excellent tech support from Ryonet. We couldnt be happier with our equipment and the relationship we are building with Ryonet - Great support, Great Equipment, and Great supplies!
I have had my kit for about two months now. I've looked at many different company's and kits before I bought this kit and believe me I look things over pretty good. I could have purchased a less expensive kit. I liked the quality of this semi pro kit. The John Riley Hopkins junior does not take up a lot of space and this press is built very solid you can just feel it. I had no experience at all screen printing but with all the video's put out by Ryonet I was screen printing right away. The Semi-Pro kit came with everything needed to get started. Ryonet has top quality products with excellent service when you put that together your on a winning team.
Full experience - must read
I am leaving a 5 star review even though there were several... inconveniences. I ordered this kit on 10-17-2019, received the dryer on 10-24-2019. On 10-24 (Thursday), I used the chat functionality on this site and was told that the rest of my shipment would ship 'tomorrow', Friday the 25th. On 10-30 (Wednesday), I used the chat functionality again... was told it would ship on Thursday / Friday. On 11-7, I decided to call. Found out it was a software issue (totally understandable given that is my industry), one item was on back order causing the whole order to stall and the rest of the kit did not ship, Tracy? said it would ship that day. Well it did, and I got it the next day, which is today (probably because of how close I am). It was missing the 4 stop bolts for the bottom of the station, to prevent the spring from breaking (i used the gate, so I should be able to start using it now). So I called them up and they are shipping it to me. Kid on Christmas, it ****** waiting and getting the run around... but when I called the 1800 number... i felt like it mattered. The product itself... Beautiful, sturdy, clean. Easy to assemble. Well machined. With some lube/oil still on the metal, you can tell that they machine it here in the US. I would, and will be, ordering more things from this site in the future. I absolutely recommend this product, if not just for the service. I would recommend a couple things to any future purchasers. 1. Gmail classified some of these emails as Spam. Check your spam folder. 2. if you do not see a shipped email after 10 business days (dont count weekends) give them a call, skip the chat. It truly is a great product, and even though there were some hiccups, they made up for it with their service. 5 stars.
Top notch quality from start to finish
I have been doing a lot, and I mean A LOT of research on screen printing. I felt like it is the most ideal hobby next to me making music, since I am in the music industry a lot and know a ton of people who might be interested in shirts. Prior to even getting it I already had 3 people wanting to buy 30 shirts each. So I am really glad I bought it. All I can say is "wow". Ryonet is amazing. Based on all the tutorials, and how much they take pride in not only their product, but more importantly their customers. I never would have guessed I could order this on Sunday night, and receive this on Wednesday. Everything you would ever need for this business is all included in this kit to start out. I am so excited to have this, and glad who I purchased it from. If you are considering starting a screen printing business I would strongly recommend this product.
Still awaiting my exposure unit and press
Cannot give honest feed back until all of my items have arrives. But over all great service.