- Vacuum lid creates the tightest positive contact between the glass, film, and emulsion to produce stencils with clean, sharp edges
- LED light sources exposes screens quickly; enhances the amount/levels of possible details captured; and creates a harder, more durable stencil
- LED bulbs consume less energy and last more than 10,000 hours, so you don’t have to replace them as often
You demand excellence from your screen printing supplies and equipment. To burn screens with confidence, you need an exposure unit with LED bulbs and a vacuum. The V-Series LED Exposure Units deliver consistent, detailed exposures faster than ever, with less ongoing costs.
The purpose of the vacuum is to create the tightest positive contact between the glass, film, and emulsion. Having tight, strong contact to the point where the black ink on the film is firmly against the emulsion means that light has difficulty wrapping around the film. The end result — a straight, clean burn with sharp edges. Vacuum units provide a superior tool for creating detailed image resolution.
The V2331 uses custom, high output LED bulbs manufactured for exposure units. The LED bulbs output an optimal UV wavelength, which can be used on all types of emulsion. Printers can rest assured that the LED bulbs will last more than 10,000 hours, which is better for the printer and the environment.
The optically clear, tempered glass in the V-Series allows more than 99% of the UV light through without disruption to the wavelength. The unit also features two, light-safe, T8 LED Amber inspection bulbs, doubling the use of the exposure unit as a screen inspection table. The V-Series are designed to perform.
Everything starts and ends in the darkroom. Build a solid foundation from the screen up with the V2331 today.
- LED 405nm bulb technology
- Digital timer for accuracy
- Sturdy powder coated steel construction
- EC power cord with easy access to an on/off switch
- Flexible and durable rubber vacuum blanket
- Heavy-duty gas shocks
- Adjustable vacuum lid clamps
- Optically clear, strong tempered glass
- Two, light-safe T8 LED amber inspection bulbs
- Oil-free vacuum pump
- Includes nylon rope to allow air movement between the blanket and frame
- Three-year limited warranty (please refer to the manual for more details)
- Made in USA
Pre-Registration Template Transparency ($99.99 value)
21 Step Exposure Calculator ($19.99 value)
- Unit dimensions: 44"(L) x 32"(W) x 10"(H)
- Optical clear, tempered glass: 31" x 38"
- Max frame size OD: 23" x 31"
- 8 UV T8 LED 405nm tube bulbs designed for screen exposure
- Two, light-safe T8 LED Amber inspection bulbs with dedicated on/off switch
- UV wattage: 320 watts
- Voltage: 115v
- Standard 110v 3-prong plug
- Timer: Digital (1/10 sec. increments)
- Control Panel and timer
- Time adjustment
- Timer on/off
- Vacuum blanket on/off
- Shipping dimensions: 40"(W) x 50"(L) x 12"(H)
- Ship Weight: 150 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- vacuum pump mechanism
First off, this things is amazing. Very well built, I've been using it for about 2-3 weeks now. I started off using one of those yellow hydrogen home depot lights and jumped straight up to this beast. My exposure times used to be around 8 minutes. I literally expose screens in 17 seconds with this unit. I love the vacuum pump mechanism, really helps to burn out those really fine details, although i find that you may need to put some foam inside the screen as well to really help burn those half tones out. The only issue was the shipping time, took about 6 weeks to get to me. but it was definitely well worth the wait, im sure im going to have a lot more fun with this thing in the future. Currently working on a video to review this thing on YouTube as well since i don't see any other videos out there. Thanks for a awesome product. Oh one more thing, if you buy this be very careful how you open the lid the first time. The vacuum caused the glass to lift up when i first opened the lid and it dropped down pretty hard. Thank God the tempered glass they use is high quality and sturdy or else it would of got wrecked the first day.. Definitely don't let that happen to you.
Martonio! WOW! You are just slapping these out of the park! I'm SO glad we use durable glass - and that is great feedback to share :) I'm so happy this is helping you accomplish the learning process as you all dive in. This is THE Way! We're all looking forward to your newest video :) Please send it our way whenever you have it uploaded! You're awesome, and we really appreciate you going the extra mile with these great reviews :) Much love from this side! Best, Kayli B