Consistent, durable, and made in the USA, Rite Premium Film allows screen printers to output films faster, use less ink, achieve ultimate black density and reuse the film positive time and time again.
- Dimensionally stable film means great registration and no curling.
- Quick dry time equals faster production times and less ink usage.
- Accurate dot placement results in excellent line definition and acuity.
- High ink load capacity.
- Great film opacity.
- Minimal "yellowing" allows the film to retain the image over time and be used repeatedly.
- Sizes Available: 100 sheet pack of 8.5"x11", 100 sheet pack of 13"x19", 13"x100' roll, 17"x100' roll, and 24"x100' roll
- Roll Core Size: 3"
- Caliper/ thickness 5 mil
- UV DMIN <1.0
- UV DMAX >4.0
- Temp 59 - 86° degrees F (15 - 30° C)
- Repack opened rolls or boxes when not in use
- Allow material to stabilize to room conditions for 24 hours before use
- Side of the film to print on: waterproof film has two sides, the carrier sheet side and the inkjet receptive side. To determine which side is the inkjet receptive side, dampen your finger and touch a corner of the film, the side that is sticky is the side that will take ink.
- Printer Settings for Best Results: Epson or other inkjet printers: Open your printer utility driver in the print queue menu. Set your image settings to "best quality photo" or "best image", this will enable your printer to print at its max resolution. Set your paper settings to "premium glossy photo paper" or similar, this allows most printers to lay down the maximum amount of ink.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- Rite Film
I'm so thrilled about this film
I never write reviews on anything, but I'm telling you I love this film. It took me a couple pieces to figure out what side to print on. I read the details on how to tell what side was receptive to the ink after I printed a few. All I can say is: This film is awesome. I bought the 8 1/2 x 11 for Inkjet printers. The opacity was very dense. Thank you so much for the videos, and all you do for us ink slingers!!Bryan
Affordable, yet high quality
Very affordable pricing for a product that is vital to our business. Crisp prints dry quickly. Paired with our high quality printer and exposure unit, our film output process is spot on and streamlined.
Feedback of delivery Films
Excellent quality and delivery
Hey Screen Printer! Great feedback, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Happy printing!
This film works great for us. Would recommend it for your printing needs.
Hey Screen Printer! Awesome review on the Rite Premium Film! Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback and recommendation! Happy printing!
Worth every penny!
Rite Film Premium is the absolute best waterproof film on the market. I've tried many many many other brands and have hundreds of sheets just sitting in storage because they just don't compare. Rite film has little to no curling which eliminates head strikes at the beginning or end of a sheet. Although it may cost more than some brands I gladly pay the extra .25 cents per sheet to get a perfect film every time.
Hi Mitchell, Thank you for the awesome review you left us! The Rite Film has been a staple in many shops for years! We are excited you gave it a shot and love it enough to recommend to other printers! Happy printing, thanks again!