With the GS2, you can create professional-quality graphics from a huge range of materials and take your business to the next level. With everything you need to get started, this compact solution from Roland DG is a great choice for entrepreneurs.
Whether you're just starting out or adding to your set-up, the GS2 cutter fits easily into your workflow. For home-based hobbyists who want to turn pro, or established businesses looking to produce graphics in-house, space is no barrier to success.
With 40% more cutting force than the previous model, you can cut the most intricate designs from a vast range of materials including self-adhesive vinyl, heat transfer vinyl, specialist materials, magnetic sheet, papers and cardboard, window frosting, reflective vinyl, and rubber sheet.
Meet the tightest deadlines and deliver larger orders with 70% more cutting speed. The GS2 lets you create more products, more quickly to satisfy your customers' needs.
Produce premium quality results whether you're creating large-scale wall art, decorative T-shirt designs or small directional signage. The GS2's precision cutting allows you to accurately reproduce the tightest curves and thinnest lines.
The GS2 solution includes easy-to-use CutStudio software. This versatile tool allows you to create an efficient and effective print-then-cut workflow. Simply add crop marks to your artwork, incorporate cut lines and the machine's intelligent registration tool will automatically cut your design with superb accuracy.
The GS2 comes complete with a convenient floor stand. You can choose to mount your cutter on its stand, or simply place it on a desk or counter.
Compact, powerful and easy to use, the GS2-24 desktop cutting plotter is perfect for starting your customization business or bringing graphics production in-house.
- Monitor Status Easily: Track the status of every cutting job instantly with a clear LED signal on the cutting carriage.
- Cut Printed Sheets Accurately: Precise crop-mark detection lets you cut designs produced on your desktop printer.
- Fast Set-up and Ease of Use: Plug in and start working immediately thanks to Roland DG’s user-friendly interface.
- Intuitive Software Included: CutStudio software helps you easily print and cut your designs in a simple and efficient workflow.
- Works with Your Design Software: Easily send your designs to the cutter straight from Adobe® Illustrator® or CorelDRAW®.
- Built to Suit Your Workflow: Featuring both Ethernet and USB ports, the GS2 can work with your set-up.
- Max Cutting Speed: 33.5 in/s
- Max Cutting Force: 500 gf
- Cutting Width: 22.9 in
- Cutting Length: 984 in
- Accurately reproduce intricate designs and shapes
- Clearly print small letters, numbers and symbols
- Achieve consistent results up to 82 ft (25 m)
- Drive system: Digital control servo motor
- Cutting mechanism: Media-moving method
- Acceptable material size: Width=1.97 in. - 27.5 in. (50 - 700 mm) | Height= Roll material: no restriction, Flat material: 3.94 in. (100 mm) or more
- Maximum cutting area: 22.9 in. (Width) × 984 in. (Length) (584 mm × 25,000 mm)
- Cutter Blade: CAMM-1 series blade (ZEC-U5032 )
- Cutting speed: 0.39 - 33.4 in./s (10 - 850 mm/s)
- Blade force: 30 - 500 gf
- Mechanical resolution: 0.49 mil./step (0.0125 mm/step)
- Software resolution: 0.98 mil./step (0.025 mm/step)
- Distance accuracy: Error of less than ±0.2% of distance traveled or 3.94 mil. (0.1 mm), whichever is greater
- Repeatability: 3.9 mil (0.1 mm) or less
- Alignment accuracy for cutting printed material: ±39.4 mil. (±1 mm) or less for movement distance of 8.3 in. (210 mm) or less in material-feed direction and movement distance of 6.7 in. (170 mm) or less in width direction (Does not take influence of printer and material into account)
- Connectivity: Ethernet (automatic switching between 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX) | USB 2.0 (FULL SPEED compliant)
- Replot memory: 2 MB (buffer size: 8 MB)
- Command system: CAMM-GLⅢ
- Power supply: Dedicated AC adapter | Input: 100 - 240 Vac, 50/60 Hz | Output: 24 Vdc 2.7 A
- Rated current: 1.0 A
- Power consumption: Approx. 24 W
- Acoustic noise level during operation: 70 dB (A) or less
- Acoustic noise level during standby: 40 dB (A) or less
- Outer dimensions: 33.9 in. (Width) × 12.6 in. (Depth) × 9.3 in. (Height) (860 mm × 319 mm × 235 mm)
- Weight: 30 lb. (13.5 kg)
- Environment Temperature: 41 to 104 °F (5 - 40 °C)
- Environment Humidity: 20 - 80 %RH (no condensation)
- Included items: Cutter, Stand, Power cord, AC adapter, Blade, Blade holder, Roller base, USB cable, Alignment tool, Manuals
PRODUCT DATA SHEETS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.