Baselayr Film is dimensionally stable, which improves the speed and consistency of registration.
- The nano-porous, instant dry coating captures a clean image and helps ink dry rapidly. Printers will experience sharper images and faster production times.
- The film has a high ink load capacity, creating a dark image that will improve the quality of the stencil.
Everything starts and ends in the darkroom. Start bold with Baselayr Waterproof Film. It's an inkjet transparency film that allows screen printers to output films faster and more economically. The film is dimensionally stable, leading to consistent, smooth registration every time. Its nano-porous, instant dry, inkjet coating captures clean imagery. Printers will experience fast drying times, letting them work that much faster. With a variety of sizes available, printers will be equipped for whatever job comes their way. Elevate your darkroom with Baselayr Waterproof Film today.
- Dimensionally stable
- Nano-porous, instant dry, inkjet coating
- High ink load capacity
- Sizes Available: 100 sheet pack of 8.5"x11", 100 sheet pack of 13"x19", 13"x100' roll, 17"x100' roll, 24"x100' roll, and 42"x100' roll
- Roll Core Size: 3"
- Caliper/ thickness: 5.4 mil
- UV DMIN <1.0 -
- UV DMAX >3.0
- Temperature: 50-70°F (15-30°C)
- Humidity: 30-60%
- When not in use, repack and close opened rolls or boxes
- Allow material to stabilize to room conditions for 24 hours before use
- Side of the film to print on: Baselayr Waterproof Film has two sides, the carrier sheet side and the inkjet receptive side. To determine which side is the inkjet receptive side, dampen finger and touch a corner of the film. The side that is sticky is the side that will take ink.
- Printer settings for Epson or other inkjet printers: Open the printer utility driver in the print queue menu. Set the image settings to "best quality photo" or "best image" to enable the printer to print at its max resolution. Set the paper settings to "premium glossy photo paper" or similar, which allows most printers to lay down the maximum amount of ink.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
Took me a second to figure out the printing and such, but it creates extremely crisp screens.