LED bulbs are the new standard for exposure units. Their spectrum of light output and wattage speeds up the screen-making process and improves the quality of the stencil. The X2536 LED Exposure Unit will produce incredible results at an entry-level price.
The X2536 uses high output LED bulbs manufactured for exposure units. These LED bulbs output an optimal UV wavelength, which can be used on all types of emulsions. Printers can rest assured that the LED bulbs will last more than 10,000 hours, which is better for the printer and the environment.
The optically clear, tempered glass in the X2536 lets more than 99% of the UV light through without disruption to the wavelength. The exposure unit will burn screens faster compared to traditional UV bulbs. With a dialed-in darkroom and strong performance of coating screens, printers can push more detail resolution compared to traditional UV bulbs. The X-Series are designed to perform.
The X2536 can expose all emulsion types. When you’re learning to coat screens and hone in your darkroom, an emulsion like Baselayr Long Lasting would work best. If your darkroom is light-safe, dry, warm and you’ve perfected your techniques of coating and drying screens, you can use pre-sensitized emulsions like Baselayr Complete.
Everything starts and ends in the darkroom. Build a solid foundation from the screen up with the X2536 today.
BROWSE THE BASELAYR EQUIPMENT CATALOG
- 21-Step Exposure Calculator ($19.95 value)
- Baselayr Pre-Registration Template Transparency ($99.95 value)
- Thick, aluminum compression lid with center stiffening rib
- LED 405nm bulb technology
- Durable, powder-coated, steel construction
- IEC power cord port with an easy-to-access on/off switch
- Gas shocks hold the lid in an open position, 80LB shock
- Optically clear, strong, tempered glass
- Includes a two-inch foam pad for easy, on-contact exposing
- Pre-Registration Template Transparency ($99.99 value)
- Three-year limited warranty (please refer to the manual for more details)
- Made in the USA 🇺🇸
- LED enhances the amount/levels of possible details captured compared to UV bulbs
- LED light sources exposes screens quickly and creates a harder, more durable stencil for better on-press longevity
- LED bulbs consume less energy and last more than 10,000 hours, so you don’t have to replace them as often
- Unit Dimensions: 27”(W) x 40”(L) x 9”(H)
- Optical clear glass: 25” x 36 ⅜”
- Max OD frame size: 25" x 36"
- 7 T8 LED 405nm tube bulbs designed for screen exposure
- UV Wattage: 280 watts
- Voltage: 115v (standard household current)
- On/off functionality
- Standard 110v 3-prong plug
- Shipping Dimensions: 40”(W) x 44”(L) x 20”(H)
- Ship Weight: 120 lbs
PRODUCT DATA SHEETS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.