R Laser positive laser film is a polyester based film for making screen printing positives (or negatives) using a desktop computer and laser printer. The UV density of the image is comparable with silver-sensitized graphic arts films and is perfectly suited for exposing pre-sensitized emulsion. This laser film serves screen printers as well as offset printers alike. Uniform toner transfer providing high image density for direct exposure. In-line stabilized to provide superior dimensional and heat stability for good registration. High toner adhesion and UV resistant image at lower levels of toner consumption. Anti-static coating for a sharp and smooth image. Compatible with most laser printers.
- Size: 11"x17" 100 Pack
- For Laser Printers ONLY
- Base: Dimensionally stable polyester film
- Total Thickness: 105 Microns (4 Mils)
- UV Coating: Double side coated.
- Shelf Life: 2 years under normal storage conditions
- Storage: Normal environment, away from excessive heat & humidity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.