Rite Film Premium Waterproof Film - 13x100' Roll
Shipping Transit Time
Availability is based on available stock info, and may be affected by order volumes.
Consistent, durable, and made in the USA, Ryonet's Premium Rite Film inkjet transparency film allows screen printers to output films faster, use less ink, achieve ultimate black density and reuse the film positive time and time again. Save money on film by printing to more exact sizes, waste less film on empty space and conserve material.
Features and Benefits
- Dimensionally stable film means great registration and no curling.
- Quick dry time equals faster production times and less ink usage.
- Accurate dot placement results in excellent line definition and acuity.
- High ink load capacity.
- Great film opacity.
- Minimal "yellowing" allows the film to retain the image over time and be used repeatedly.
- Size: 13" wide x 100' long (3" core)
- Quantity: Roll
- Caliper/ thickness 5 mil
- UV DMIN <1.0
- UV DMAX >4.0
- Temp 59 - 86° degrees F (15 - 30° C)
- Repack opened rolls or boxes when not in use
- Allow material to stabilize to room conditions for 24 hours before use
Product Support Information:
Side of the film to print on: waterproof film has two sides, the carrier sheet side and the inkjet receptive side. To determine which side is the inkjet receptive side, dampen your finger and touch a corner of the film, the side that is sticky is the side that will take ink.
Printer Settings for Best Results:
Epson or other inkjet printers: Open your printer utility driver in the print queue menu. Set your image settings to "best quality photo" or "best image", this will enable your printer to print at its max resolution. Set your paper settings to "premium glossy photo paper" or similar, this allows most printers to lay down the maximum amount of ink.
AccuRip Print Settings for Rite Film Waterproof Film:
All black systems w/ AccuRIP: typically all black systems can run as fast as 720x720 resolution with a 11-13 droplet weight with bidirectional printing turned off. We recommend printing your own droplet weight test to accomplish this.