With more than 40 years of developing high-quality, affordable presses, the Riley Hopkins brand has sold the most manual presses in screen printing history. It has jumpstarted thousands of printers’ careers with presses that are built like race cars. Shift your shop into second gear with the new Riley Hopkins 250 Press.
The 250 has many features that make printing streamlined. Most notable is the addition of tilted micros. The tilted micros ensure screens stay in place during production, minimizing the worries of accidentally bumping the screen out of registration mid-production. The 250 features locking levers, the same as the 300 press. The locking levers make it easier to tighten and loosen registration, enhancing the precision of registration while lessening the stress on your wrists.
Perfect for printers looking to run their production in a garage, spare bedroom, or basement, the press is easy to set up. First off, the press comes to you 90% preassembled. To put together the rest of the press, all you need is one Phillips head screwdriver, two ½” wrenches, and two 9/16” wrenches. That’s it. You’ll have the press up and running in minutes. Screw the press onto a spare table or bench, or place it on a Riley Hopkins Cart, which holds six screens and has heavy-duty retractable casters for mobility and semi-permanent placement.
Best of all, the 250 can continue being an integral piece of equipment in your shop as you grow. When you’re ready to move up into a Riley Hopkins 300 or even automatic, the 250 can be used for smaller orders, overflow jobs, live printing, and more. The 250 will forever be a handy press as you expand your business.
Breakout from the pack with the Riley Hopkins 250 Press.
VIEW THE RILEY HOPKINS EQUIPMENT CATALOG
- Heavy Duty Center Chassis Construction for Durability and Strength
- Indexing/Rotating Platens w/ Roller Wheel Platen Stop
- Durable US Steel Construction
- All-Black Press
- Powder Coated Finish
- Riley 300 Locking Levers
- Standard XY Micro Registration
- Titled Micros for Better Registration
- 9/16 Tilt and Off-Contact Control (9/16” ratcheting wrench recommended)
- Heavy Duty Springs
- Adjustable and Interchangeable Riley Hopkins Wood Platens
- Comes 90% preassembled, so you’re up and running in a few minutes
- Made in USA 🇺🇸
- Tilted micros secure screens in place, reducing the chance of them bumping out of registration during production.
- Locking levers make it easy to tighten and loosen registration while enhancing print precision.
- The press arrives 90% preassembled, so you're able to get your press up and running quickly.
- Diameter: 90"
- Platen Height: 12"
- Platen Size: 16"x16" w/ Neck
- Max Frame Size: 23"x31"
- Base Configuration: Bench Mount
- Color/ Stations: 6 color / 4 station
- Shipping Weight: 325 lbs
- Ships Freight
PRODUCT DATA SHEETS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- tracking number
- small business owner
6 screen oress
I really enjoyed it the only down part is I never received a tracking number untill the day of the install
Can't wait to see the prints you do! Thank you for your review.
I’ve only printing a couple of shirts and I can tell the difference in quality and time it take great buy
Thank you for the review! The Riley 250 is such an awesome press for shops of any size. Let us know if you have any questions about the press so we can ensure you are getting the most out of your equipment: firstname.lastname@example.org Happy printing! -Samuel
Worth the purchase
Very high-quality, sturdy and pretty simple to put together. When I needed help, the customer service was great! Very happy with my purchase.
Worth the purchase
Very high quality and it was simple to put together. Great customer service also!
Ryan -so rad to hear you're happy with your Riley press and the service - we're here to help so please do reach out if you need anything! Happy Printing!!