Sgreen Haze Remover by Franmar
Better Care for Your Screens, Better Care For Yourself.
Sgreen® Haze Remover and Degreaser is an aggressive but environmentally friendly Eco-Friendlier™ dual action product designed to remove the toughest emulsion and ink haze from leftover plastisol, water based, and discharge inks. Sgreen® Haze Remover and Degreaser leaves your fabric free of all oils and contaminants and reduces the occurrence of pinholes to allow for better adhesion of your emulsion. With Sgreen® Haze Remover and Degreaser you save both time and money, by combining the last two steps of screen reclamation into one and reducing the number of chemicals you need in your reclamation process.
- Environmentally safe & Eco-Friendlier™
- Made with Soy.
- Non-offensive, low odor for easy breathing.
- Dual-action cleaning: Degrease and dehaze in one step.
- Super powerful formula made to finish the cleaning and reclaiming process in less time.
- Leaves fabric free of all oils and contaminants, and prevents pinholes which slow down your process.
Instructions for Use
- Spray or pour a generous amount onto screen.
- Scrub the screen in a circular motion with a dedicated scrub pad or so to medium hardness nylon bristle brush.
- Scrub BOTH sides of the screen.
- Make sure to scrub near the frame edge to remove all contaminants. Let the Haze Remover sit and work into any residue for up to 3 minutes. DO NOT allow any Haze Remover to stay on the glue of the static frames. It will etch away the adhesive.
- Pressure wash with a high power pressure washer, beginning from the boom. Follow up with rinsing both sides of the screen thoroughly with water. NOTE: The water should cascade down in a smooth sheeting action.
Store away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze.
General Safety Precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not take internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
Eyes: Flush for 15 minutes, seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Swallowed: Drink large quantities of water and get immediate medical attention.
Skin: Wash with soap and water, seek medical attention if irritation occurs.
Inhalation: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
*** See SDS Sheet for more details