Sprayway Water Based Screen Opener and Cleaner For WB Inks - Can
Using water-based inks? Then this is a product you can't live without. Water based inks dry fairly fast in the screen and once dried sometimes it can be hard to re-open the screen. Sprayway's Water Based Screen Opener is a convenient and easy-to-use product designed to open dried-up areas on screens. To use simply spray a very thin application to the dried-up area(s). Two or three squeegee passes will open the mesh completely. Use this product at regular intervals to help prevent clogging and work delays.
This is also great for cleaning of the screen after use, simply dispose of as much ink as possible and spray on product, let product dissolve ink on screen, scrub, and rinse. This is an environmentally friendly product that works with environmentally friendly inks.
Features and Benefits:
- Opens up dried-up areas on screens
- Compatible with all types of screen printing inks
- Guaranteed to leave no film
- Pleasant odor
*One year shelf life
Please Note: Aerosols and SR-97 can not ship via Air.
Size: 20 Oz.
Net Weight: 19 Oz.
- Ozone Depleting Compounds: None
- Recyclable Packaging: Yes
- VOC Compliant CARB/OTC: Yes
- CPSC Flame Extension: Not required to be labeled as flammable per 16 CFR 1500.
- DOT Hazard Certification: ORM-D