- Flexible ink spatulas are a multipurpose tool, great for mixing ink, applying ink to screens, removing ink from tools, and more.
- Steel blades are more flexible, making it easy to manage and apply ink in specific quantities.
- With a white handle, you'll be able to spot accidental smudges of ink at first glance.
Mixing ink, applying ink to screens, removing ink from squeegees and other tools — the FN-INK™ Plastic Handle Flexible Ink Spatula is needed in every screen printer's tool box. Flexible ink spatulas are easier to use and last longer than standard plastic goop scoops or ink knives. Ink Spatulas are a key tool for overall profitability by keeping your ink distribution clean, simple, and fast. Steel is a preferred ink applicator by many screen printers because of the flexibility of the blade. A flexible blade allows for easy ink application on the screen making specific quantities a lot easier to manage.
Make a small yet necessary improvement to your workflow. Grab a few FN-INK™ Ink Spatulas today.
- Plastic/Rubber Combo handle for superior grip
- Stainless steel blade
- Tapered blade for even flexibility
- Sizes: 8in. and 6in. long.
- Material: Stainless steel blade and plastic handle.
- Quantity: 1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
It makes it easy to add ink and clean up squeegees after use and super easy to wash
Hey Anonymous! Thanks a bunch for leaving us your feedback! Its awesome to know these spatulas make your life easier when it comes to your clean up process. Happy printing :)
Such a simple concept to make ink transfer so much easier!!
Hey Screen Printer! Ohhh yes - a spatula can make a WORLD of a difference when you're on press! It makes moving ink from container to screen so much faster, and it looks so sleek when you smooth it on Thank you so much for your lovely review! We appreciate your feedback - keep ROQin' it! Sincerely, Kayli B
EExcellent ink very good Cover
I wish the handle would clean up better.
This is spatula is good. It stiff enough to scoop paint and flexible enough to lay the paint on the screen. What's very good is it's very easy to clean.