Power your printing efficiency with equipment that works as hard as you do! Constructed by printers right here in Washington, we make all Riley Hopkins® equipment with the same standards of efficiency and stability that have been counted on for decades by screen printers. This space-saving multipurpose Riley Hopkins® 150 Press Cart was designed to give you the perfect printing height for mounting your table-top Riley Hopkins® 150 or 250 single station press. Stylish and sleek, this sturdy press cart also functions as a moveable surface and 24 slot screen rack to store any extra screens, supplies, and ink. Slide it to wherever you need it most while printing, and tuck it away after you're done to save valuable space!
- Dimension when assembled: 28" W x 38" D x 32.5" H
- Works for Single Station Presses Only: Riley Hopkins 150, 250, JR. and all Silver Presses
- Fits 24: 20" x 24" or 12: 23" x 31" OD frames
- Holds up to 300 lbs of inks and print supplies
- Made from laser-cut steel
- Powder coating: green and black
- The top is white laminate MDF
- Heavy-duty locking casters
- Assembly required (assembly instructions, hardware and tools are included)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
The overall experience with this rack is great I really like it and I like how two screen 20x24 fit in each slot but the downfall was that I couldn’t put two screws that attach to the wheels because the holes did not align. Not sure if I made a mistake some how or if that was by mistake but wished they would have aligned perfect considering the price. If the holes would have aligned it would have been five stars because it’s great Besides the fact.
Just received 2 of these carts and thus far very impressed. Well thought out, easy assembly, very sturdy and look great. After seeing these carts I will not shy away from purchasing more RH products in the future.
Very well thought product for reduced spaces maximizing use and excellent finishing.
We're glad you like it! Thanks for the review, -Ronald