Ergo Force Squeegee 60 Durometer
Ryonet's Ergo Force Squeegee. There are many reasons to love this squeegee: it's comfortable to hold, smooth and intuitive to print with, exerts more pressure and cleans nicely. The Ergo Force Squeegee just might be the best squeegee in the world! Try Ryonet's new Ergo Force Squeegee for yourself and fall in love with screen printing all over again as you print with it, you'll see why. Some assembly is required.
What durometer should you use?
- 60 durometer is the softest and leaves a minimal ink deposit, its great for very thin ink and water based inks.
- 70 durometer is the MOST POPULAR in the industry, its a great general purpose blade for just about everything.
- 80 durometer provides a stronger force and larger deposit for thick opaque inks.
- 70/90/70 triple durometer gives you a soft edge with a hard center for optimal control.
Features & Specs:
- Made from high tolerance machined aluminum with an anodized finish
- Modular design allows the Ergo Force squeegee to be expanded in size
- Squeegee blade holding mechanism allows for use of both sides of the squeegee blade and easy replacement
- Patent pending design allows the squeegee to excerpt more pressure while using softer blades, this gives you the best of all worlds and makes printing much easier for you
- Great for pull or push printing