Our industry is filled with athletic and uniform printing and sometimes screen printing is not always the best option for a 12-15 piece job. With heat transfer vinyl you can cut the numbers quickly and heat press on the garment within minutes. Vinyl transfers can also be used for creating awesome 1 or 2 color designs quickly when you are in a pinch or for just doing small order runs. With the Heat Transfer Vinyl Startup you have all the essentials to start cutting and pressing your own shirts.
Heat Transfer Vinyl Package Includes:
- Graphtec CE7000 Plus 24" Vinyl Cutter
- Hotronix Hover Heat Press - 16" x 20"
- Siser Easyweed Black 15" x 5 yd vinyl roll
- Siser Easyweed White 15" x 5 yd vinyl roll
- Siser Easyweed Red 15" x 5 yd vinyl roll
- Siser Easyweed Blue 15" x 5 yd vinyl roll
- Siser Easyweed Yellow 15" x 5 yd vinyl roll
Graphtec CE7000 Plus
The CE7000 Plus series offers real cost/performance advantages over other brands of cutting plotters. With faster cutting speeds and higher cutting force, you'll have the flexibility to handle a wider range of material. The USB 2.0 high speed data interface or RS232C Serial Port ensures a reliable connection to the computer, either on a Mac or Windows PC. The CE7000 Plus comes with Graphtec Pro Studio design software (Windows 7/XP/Vista) and the completely new Cutting Master 4 Production Manager and Plug-in for the latest versions of CorelDRAW and Adobe Illustrator on Windows. There is an Adobe Illustrator plug-in available for Macintosh systems.
Hotronix 16x20 Hover Heat Press
- Magnetic assisted lockdown with automatic release
- Digital time and temperature controls
- Digital pressure display
- Platinum RTD heat sensor
- Cast in tubular heating element every 2" to ensure no cold spots
- Quick change lower platen
- 3/4" thick PTFE coated upper platen
- Space saving clam shell design
- Wide opening for easy layout
- 3/16" HRPO laser quality steel framework
- 3/8" Silicone rubber bottom pad
- Available in 110V or 220V
- Approved UL, ULC, CE and ROAS
- Premium warranty
Heat Applied Film Applications Instruction
All films must be cut in mirror image. It's recommended that the fabric or garment is pre-pressed before the film is applied to help remove any moisture or wrinkles before applying the films on them. Moisture in the fabric may prevent the films from bonding properly. Use a Heat Resistant Non-Stick Sheet or silicon sheet between the film and heat platen to help prevent scorching.
- Application Temp: 305-310 Degrees F
- Time: 10-15 Seconds
- Application Pressure: Medium to firm (40 to 60 psi)
- Peel: Hot or cold
- Adheres to 100% Polyester, 100% Cotton and All Cotton/ Poly Blends
Use heavy duty blades to cut the glitter & flocking film (60 Degree on blades is optimal). These films contain real glitter chips that may shorten the life span of standard blades.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.