- Eco-friendly chemicals that are safer for a printer's health, pipes, and environment.
- Powerful chemistry that can clean up the messiest jobs just as well (if not better) than industrial chemicals.
- Citrus formula allows for easy breathing.
Better Care for Your Screens, Better Care For Yourself.
Sgreen® Emulsion Stripper is an environmentally conscious, Eco-Friendlier™ emulsion stripper, specifically formulated to cut through oils and to degrade and remove emulsion quickly. Use the chemical as is, in a diluted form, or in a Dunk Tank. SGREEN® STRIPPER will economically and safely remove all types of photopolymer, diazo, and capillary film emulsions without etching.
This product is concentrated. For all spray applications, you may add up to 50% water. Adding water can diminish the effectiveness of the product.
- Spray or pour a small amount onto the screen.
- Scrub in a circular motion with a dedicated scrub pad or soft to medium bristle nylon brush on the front and back of the screen until you have fully agitated the stencil and you start to see it soften.
- Let the product set and work for 30 seconds or more. If you have thicker stencils or are using lower mesh counts, you may need to scrub both sides again. NOTE: DO NOT LET PRODUCT DRY ON SCREEN.
- Pressure wash the stencil away from the T-shirt side of the screen. Possible de-lamination of the mesh from static frames may occur if pressure washing from the squeegee side.
- Follow up with either Haze Remover, Degreaser, or Sgreen® Stuff as needed.
DUNK TANK INSTRUCTIONS
- If you're refilling a dip tank, make sure the tank is clean of any residue from old emulsion and chemicals.
- Fill with water first — approximately 27 gallons
- Add 3 gallons of Sgreen® Emulsion Stripper. Adding the chemical after the water keeps the foaming to a minimum.
- Put in screens to be reclaimed. Wait between 2 and 5 minutes before reclaiming.
- It is recommended to use a pressure washer to remove the dissolved stencil, but a high pressure hose attachment will do well.
- Thicker stencils will take longer for the active ingredients to break down the emulsion. Thinner stencils will break down quickly.
Store away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze.
GENERAL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Mild acidic material.
- Do not take internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
Eyes: Flush for 15 minutes, seek medical attention if irritation persists.
Swallowed: Drink large quantities of water and get immediate medical attention.
Skin: Wash with soap and water, seek medical attention if irritation occurs.
Inhalation: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
*** See SDS Sheet for more details
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
- emulsion stripper
This product has been invaluable. We have a small screen printing operation that was started from scratch. The sales and technical representatives are very knowledgeable and knew exactly the product we needed.
Hello valued screenprinting.com customer! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your awesome review on our Sgreen Stripper Emulsion Remover by Franmar. I am glad you went with your gut and the Sgreen Stripper Emulsion Remover was everything you dreamed of! Happy printing :) - email@example.com
Easy to use works quick.
Hello and thank you for letting us know this product is working well for you! It's a great reclaiming tool and better for you and the environment :-) Happy Printing! April w/ Ryonet
Works fast and is a nice thick liquid that’s easy to spread around the screen.
Hello again Katie! As usual, I appreciate your feedback! Glad the Sgreen Emulsion remover is working out well for your process! Thanks for sharing and happy printing!
This stuff works great! Really like this one. Washed all everything very easily
I used this stripper for the first time on Baselayr Long Lasting Emulsion and in works amazingly. I just rubbed some on my screen evenly and walked away for about 10 minutes came back sprayed it off for about 30 seconds and I was done. This product is way better than any thing I have used previously.
Awe Cory! We really appreciate your feedback friend! Happy printing :) - firstname.lastname@example.org