Sgreen® Stuff is an aggressive but environmentally friendly dual action dehazer and degreaser designed to remove the toughest ink haze from leftover plastisol, water based and discharge inks. Sgreen® Stuff leaves your mesh free of all oils and contaminants and reduces the occurrence of pinholes to allow for better adhesion of your emulsion. Sgreen® Stuff deep cleans mesh for superior screen clarity and cleans mesh stains with less noticeable odor while working more efficiently than most hazardous stain removers. With Sgreen® Stuff you save both time and money, by combining the last two steps of screen reclamation into one and reducing the number of chemicals you need in your reclamation process.
CHECK OUT THE SGREEN PRODUCT CATALOG
- Environmentally safe.
- Non-offensive, low odor for easy breathing.
- Dual-action cleaning: Degrease and dehaze in one step.
- Thick formula so it stays where you want it and works harder for you.
- Now without pumice
- Super powerful formula made to finish the cleaning and reclaiming process in less time.
- Leaves fabric free of all oils and contaminants, and prevents pinholes which slow down your process.
- Eco-friendly chemicals that are safer for a printer's health, pipes, and environment.
- Powerful chemistry that can clean up the messiest jobs just as well (if not better) than industrial chemicals.
- Citrus formula allows for easy breathing.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Before use: Remove all ink residue and emulsion from the screen.
- Apply product on the t-shirt side of a wet screen.
- Do not leave on the glue of the screen. Wipe off quickly.
- Agitate on both sides of the screen with a brush or pad and set aside for approximately four minutes (up to 10 minutes will achieve better results for tough stains).
- Rinse with high pressure water, spraying from bottom to top on the t-shirt side of the screen. Reverse screen and rinse with high pressure, then use low pressure water and flood-rinse the entire screen. Allow the screen to dry before coating.
Pro Tip: You can leave the Sgreen Stuff on overnight if needed for old and stubborn ink stains. Sgreen Stuff will not damage your mesh.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not take it internally. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash thoroughly after handling chemicals.
Eyes: Flush for 15 minutes, seek medical attention if irritation persists. Swallowed: Drink large quantities of water and get immediate medical attention. Skin: Wash with soap and water, seek medical attention if irritation occurs. FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. Store away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze. This product is biodegradable.
PRODUCT DATA SHEETS:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Frequently Bought Together
Didn't like the dispensing system and thickness
This is the first time I've met a ryonet product I didn't love. This dehazer is thick like a gel rather than a liquid so you can't spray it on. This feature slowed down my reclamation process compared to the spray. I found that lingering ghosting remained after use. When I sprayed on my old degazer afterward, the remaining ghosting went away. This told me the gel wasn't quite as effective. It smells nice and gets screen fairly clean but I disliked having to shake and squeeze the bottle through a small nozzle (much like using a squeeze bottle of ketchup).
The Green Stuff is amazing, our labor rate is down another hour for 12 screens---wish we had it sooner--love the smell vs the gagging from the other!
Smells Like Apples!
We use this now instead of easily 701 for dehaze/degrease. Our wash booth is always pleasant smelling now. You've got to work it in a little better than harsh chemicals and let it sit for a few moments to remove all haze, but overall its much more pleasant than the other products we've tried. Not much waste either because it has a "gel" like texture and isn't as runny as traditional dehaze/degrease.
It was awesome stuff! Works like a charm. I will say if you are a beginner though you should order the smaller amount instead of getting the gallon like I did.
This works extremely well. I had screens that had ink sitting on them for a year and this got the ghosting right out!
Fantastic! We love hearing this, thanks for the great review!