CorelDRAW X8 Design, Color Separation, and Editing Software
CorelDRAW® is the ultimate design tool for screen printing applications, with features specifically designed to make the graphic portion of your process easier. Combine your creativity with the unparalleled power of CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X8 to design graphics and layouts, edit photos, and create websites. With advanced support for Windows 10, multi-monitor viewing and 4K displays, the suite lets first-time users, graphics pros, small business owners and design enthusiasts deliver professional results with speed and confidence. Discover high-caliber and intuitive tools to create logos, brochures, web graphics, social media ads or any original project. CorelDRAW your way.
- Full compatibility for Windows 10.
- Save valuable design time with the enhanced font filtering feature.
- correct perspective distortions in photos that have straight lines and flat surfaces such as architectural photos and photos of buildings.
- With the revamped Knife tool in CorelDRAW, split any object or group of objects − vector, text and bitmaps – along straight, freehand or Bézier lines.
- Corel® Website Creator™ makes website design easy for everyone.
- Explore, handle and organize fonts with the new Corel Font Manager to satisfy all your typeface needs.
- Take advantage of the new multi-monitor viewing and 4K displays support.
- Manage complex projects with ease by using the new Hide and Show Objects feature.
- Copy, paste, or duplicate pieces of existing curves with the Copy Curve Segments feature.
- Explore the Gaussian Blur lens, featured within Corel PHOTO-PAINT, for non-destructive blur effects.
- Improve your favorite photos with powerful new tools to correct and edit in a variety of ways.
- Be productive immediately with a workspace that matches your workflow needs.
- The new Border and Grommet dialog box lets you create a banner from a page or from selected objects on a page.
- Create your own automation tools with support from the new CorelDRAW & SDK Developer Community site.
- Expand your collection of creative tools by downloading applications, plug-ins, and extensions directly from within CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT.
- Keep your designs fresh with more than 10,000 royalty-free clipart and 2,000 high-resolution digital images, 1,000 OpenType fonts, 350 professionally designed templates, over 1,000 fills, frames and patterns—all included with this graphic design software.
Not What I Expected.....
by Tory -
I am new to Corel Draw and know I will have to learn about the program as I go and was prepared for that. With that being said, for a new user the "help" sections are not helpful. I ended up going to YouTube to get the assistance I needed. Then found that I couldn't do what I wanted because the $500 I just spent on the program didn't include the "extension" I needed to accomplish my task. I purchased the software on 5/19/17. So I selected the "Get More" area in the program and it would not allow me to make my purchase. This has really been an expensive headache.... I am not pleased with this purchase. If you are an experienced Corel Draw user you probably won't have issues but for those who are not familiar...be prepared.